G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi guys,

Usually when I am playing poker, I used to return back to see how the other players have played exactly the last hand or some hands before that. Do you often do that,especially when you are on new table with other players, trying to understand a lit bit more about them? Do you think this is good or not?

Share your thoughts and opinions!:eek::)

Marcwantstowin

Marcwantstowin

Member of the T.S.T
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hi guys,

Usually when I am playing poker, I used to return back to see how the other players have played exactly the last hand or some hands before that. Do you often do that,especially when you are on new table with other players, trying to understand a lit bit more about them? Do you think this is good or not?

Share your thoughts and opinions!:eek::)

I think it may be good to use something like a HUD, if they are allowed on the sites you play, and also I think these are more useful for players who play predominantly cash games. I am predominantly a tourney player, and I don't use a HUD. I have used them in the past, but found it is not for me. There are quite a few players who swear by them, and I believe they do not feel comfortable, when they cannot use them.

Recently party poker stopped letting players using them, and this caused plenty of moans, both on CC and on the net in general.

While playing, either on tournaments, or any form of poker you prefer to play, I believe it is essential to adapt your game, to make the most of your opponents style of play. This is one of the most important parts of the game. You need to learn this skill and your game will improve immensely, so looking back may be good, but not as valuable as much as looking forward is.

I hope this helps you.

Marc

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it may be good to use something like a HUD, if they are allowed on the sites you play, and also I think these are more useful for players who play predominantly cash games. I am predominantly a tourney player, and I don't use a HUD. I have used them in the past, but found it is not for me. There are quite a few players who swear by them, and I believe they do not feel comfortable, when they cannot use them.

Recently Party Poker stopped letting players using them, and this caused plenty of moans, both on CC and on the net in general.

While playing, either on tournaments, or any form of poker you prefer to play, I believe it is essential to adapt your game, to make the most of your opponents style of play. This is one of the most important parts of the game. You need to learn this skill and your game will improve immensely, so looking back may be good, but not as valuable as much as looking forward is.

I hope this helps you.

Marc

Sounds very good. Thank you very much for the suggestions. Will try to implement them for the future plays and also will agree with as you said that is more important to look forward than back.:)

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands