Responsible Game and Excitement

Freewka6101129

Freewka6101129

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What does responsible play teach? because excitement always wins, even if you all lost or won a lot.

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
You are right in a sense that excitement wins most times. Dopamine rushes through your brain among other things. Responsible gaming is more or less a mantra given by regulatory authorities to protect players and minimize the negative effects that may arise from gambling. If a player doesn't have adequate self control over his spending on games it is only reasonable that some limits are forced upon on him.

S

sweeper21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It just means to be careful about how much money you could lose. I don't want to lose my entire life savings, but I'm okay with losing 10 or 20 dollars.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
responsible game and excitement

Responsible Gaming is an additional option for bankroll management. Reducing risks.

rodo 2285

rodo 2285

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
everything can be achieved, you don't have to be so demanding and enjoy both

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What does responsible play teach? because excitement always wins, even if you all lost or won a lot.

Without excitement, it is also difficult to win something significant. Sometimes you play carefully, then one mistake and everything collapses. Therefore, it is better to win a lot of excitement in one successful day or tournament than to restrain yourself for years thinking that this is the right discipline. What's the use of it?

etouu79

etouu79

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Responsible gambling means that you do not gamble wildly, that you have limits, it can be very terrible for some players not to have responsibility, knowledge many who have lost even their home

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

In my opinion, responsible play is a necessary component for the success of any player. If a player is irresponsible, then he just can't control not only his own emotions but also his own expenses, so it's obvious that it will end badly.

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Hi friend.

Well, it must be because this game is more full of casual gamers than responsible gamers. :D

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it helps, to be a fun game, as long as you bet a little.

W

wwwb66

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Responsibility is a broad concept and is not just about playing poker. You have to be responsible when crossing the road, when you are in your profession, when you look after your family etc. Sometimes it is difficult but necessary. This is what distinguishes the sane from the unreasonable. Which group do you belong to? ;)

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Responsible gambling especially on-line is something we should all be prepared to follow, It is far too easy to lose hundreds or even thousands of Dollars, Pounds, Euros or whatever currency we choose to play with.
How much we lose is dependent on how much an individual can afford to lose, so a rich oil tycoon may think a hundred thousand Dollars is mere pocket change, whereas a regular person working 9 to 5, even $50 a month is too much to lose, it all depends on a person's circumstances.
Excitement comes naturally in a game, if you can forget about the money, and play for the fun and enjoyment the game gives you, then buying in for even small amounts can give you just as much excitement.
You do not need to be rich to play an exciting game of Poker, it is always down to how you play that matters, not how much to paid to play, I get as much enjoyment playing the free-rolls, than I would if I bought in for $5, $10, $25, or even $100, and I have at sometime played at those levels, but only when face to face with my opponents across the table.
On-line I only play for fun, because there are too many things that can, and have happened in the past, that stops me from risking too much on-line.
This also applies to slot machines, Bingo or any type of on-line gambling, Know your limits, stick to them and Gamble Responsibly, or as I always say---

When the fun Stops, STOP!

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I think that players who follow the bankroll management system, realize what responsibility is and that is why they simply have nothing to worry about.

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sounds like "responsible" is equivalent to "bankroll management" in the world of poker. I'm all for disciplined bankroll management, but I recognize that it isn't for everyone. Bankroll management is primarily for players wanting to stick with poker long-term and usually grind up the stakes.

Many recreational players don't really have a poker "bankroll" per se, but they can still have fun "responsibly" by gambling within their means. What that "means" is up to them though. Basically, don't risk more than you aren't okay with losing.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

because it is a game that catches it is great difficult to let go like a vice I think .. for that same reason you win or lose you keep playing because poker always gives revenge greetings

Top 10 Games