D

donkey2019

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lolol yeah right!!!!

i was trying so hard to qualify for the venom stage 4 this morning

that i could feel that my whole body was tense and my heart was racing like a million miles per hour through out the whole entire game apart from the 2 times that i had drifted off to sleep for a minute or two lol infact i woke up and the message on the screen said i had won a 50 dollar ticket.

and this is how i feel during the times when im in the ITM stages.

anyways was wondering if anyone had any good techniques to help calm the tension orthe mass excitement i feel when playing?

thanks

S

Sp0own

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lolol yeah right!!!!

i was trying so hard to qualify for the venom stage 4 this morning

that i could feel that my whole body was tense and my heart was racing like a million miles per hour through out the whole entire game apart from the 2 times that i had drifted off to sleep for a minute or two lol infact i woke up and the message on the screen said i had won a 50 dollar ticket.

and this is how i feel during the times when im in the ITM stages.

anyways was wondering if anyone had any good techniques to help calm the tension orthe mass excitement i feel when playing?

thanks

I prefer drinking green tea because it gives me a calm energy and i can focus better.

B

bellicoso

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, this might not work for you being already in a hyper state, but I prefer to have a cup of coffee with me. My focus is a little sharper and it helps rid me of anxiety from the game. You can choose to drink de-caf!! :)

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also heart starts to beat faster )) for large winnings, and play ... what to do. We need to develop the psyche.

onione6ix

onione6ix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Keep working of your 4th step ticket. Let me know how you do . I have one 4th step so far. Wish me luck!

Top 10 Games