red star poker freeroll

ninjareal

ninjareal

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi all , saw red star mentioned by some members, so I'm giving the freeroll a try in say 50mins,
Will update ;) (they have bitcoin facilities and works fine on my laptop )

ninjareal

ninjareal

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice site , i got knocked out in 69th place (cash from 56th place) i was cruising just fine at one point, 8th out of 100 players , then got AJ , i min raise and flop comes 2J2 with one player call , I check and he shoves for 9k , i wasn't a believer and called and he shows Q2 , so i was right down after that

OrangeCats

OrangeCats

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice site , i got knocked out in 69th place (cash from 56th place) i was cruising just fine at one point, 8th out of 100 players , then got AJ , i min raise and flop comes 2J2 with one player call , I check and he shoves for 9k , i wasn't a believer and called and he shows Q2 , so i was right down after that

Same situation but me called with 72 and flop was 2j2 and i with AJ clubs lose the hand....i don't know why some people called with Q2 or 102 or 72 but on most situation this card winning the hand

ninjareal

ninjareal

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Same situation but me called with 72 and flop was 2j2 and i with AJ clubs lose the hand....i don't know why some people called with Q2 or 102 or 72 but on most situation this card winning the hand

Hi, sorry hey, myself not too worried, i played ok and had a good rhythm, i felt bad calling the 9k flop allin bet, but i had a stubborn streak, and my fault a bit, i don't mind, I was of half a mind just to cruise itm as it was near the bubble, i have a few ideas of bubble play, but my gut got stubborn at the wrong moment, so i don't feel so bad, 1st time on that site and was doing good, shades of things to come hopefully as yesterday i was 2nd in $10 demand acr frll, in preparation for todays cc freeroll battle , haha ,

OrangeCats

OrangeCats

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, sorry hey, myself not too worried, i played ok and had a good rhythm, i felt bad calling the 9k flop allin bet, but i had a stubborn streak, and my fault a bit, i don't mind, I was of half a mind just to cruise itm as it was near the bubble, i have a few ideas of bubble play, but my gut got stubborn at the wrong moment, so i don't feel so bad, 1st time on that site and was doing good, shades of things to come hopefully as yesterday i was 2nd in $10 demand acr frll, in preparation for todays cc freeroll battle , haha ,

Congrats for the 2nd place :)....i just tell you that not only you lose with that cards :)

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't quite get it, you want to have a private tournament?

ninjareal

ninjareal

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
:)..i just tell you that not only you lose with that cards :)

Haha , yes , thanks, we feel each other's pain on that 2j2 flop + AJ , we have to be wary of donkuments , however some players obviously view this as a "style" , we will prevail, and "they" can keep playing this way and we will keep beating them #ultra trap

ninjareal

ninjareal

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok all , another freeroll on "red star poker " $100 freeroll starts in 50mins no late registration ;)

P

pagal27

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all , saw red star mentioned by some members, so I'm giving the freeroll a try in say 50mins,
Will update ;) (they have bitcoin facilities and works fine on my laptop )
I never heard about this site but its good to have such promotional free rolls. I am going to give it a shot with you people hope I will found another nice place to play.

ninjareal

ninjareal

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never heard about this site but its good to have such promotional free rolls. I am going to give it a shot with you people hope I will found another nice place to play.

Hi, excellent, please let me know how it goes , especially if you get in the money or even close , always nice to hear other players experiences at the tables :)