at least the major one ex: PS 888 ...

GIRFIED

GIRFIED

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For what purpose do you want to know that? All rooms have this information on their official pages, you just have to take the time to read. In general, most have similar commissions.

S

Scroooob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone have a list of the different rake percentages on online poker sites
at least the major one ex: PS 888 ...

These are easy to figure out. On tournaments, it is built into your fee. In a cash game, it is easy to figure out how much by observing the table.

S

Scroooob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For what purpose do you want to know that? All rooms have this information on their official pages, you just have to take the time to read. In general, most have similar commissions.

I assume they'd want to know because the lower the rake, the better it is for the players.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Some sites give some rake back if you sign up right.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Well , what matter to me is the rakeback I get , not the rake . Not I don't have a clear image , maybe it's 10% rake for tournaments on most sites , with the exception of hyper speed tourneys , on Stars is a little more than 10% the rake . On cash games I don't know , I guess sth between 5% maybe , with max rake per specific pots , and very very small pots for every stake don't even have rake . Search pokerrooms sites for more info . Some new poker rooms take less rake , such as bitcoin pokerrooms :)

Most important for me is the total rakeback , via tournament tickets , or freeroll tickets , or access to freerolls , or direct cash back . I am more satisfied with 888poker than pokerstars , easily to climb up levels on 888poker , play more freerolls , win more .Also the bonuses there are better .Also on partypoker , many promotions or leaderboards or freerolls , more rakeback the more you play .On ACR you hae to play a lot to take rakeback in a year , at least you get the combat points , and also you have one year to aumulate these points , not 1 week like on PartyPoker , and no reset ,like with the PokerStrs chests's level ")

gl

rj_montana

rj_montana

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well , what matter to me is the rakeback I get , not the rake . Not I don't have a clear image , maybe it's 10% rake for tournaments on most sites , with the exception of hyper speed tourneys , on Stars is a little more than 10% the rake . On cash games I don't know , I guess sth between 5% maybe , with max rake per specific pots , and very very small pots for every stake don't even have rake . Search pokerrooms sites for more info . Some new poker rooms take less rake , such as bitcoin pokerrooms :)

Most important for me is the total rakeback , via tournament tickets , or freeroll tickets , or access to freerolls , or direct cash back . I am more satisfied with 888poker than PokerStars , easily to climb up levels on 888poker , play more freerolls , win more .Also the bonuses there are better .Also on PartyPoker , many promotions or leaderboards or freerolls , more rakeback the more you play .On ACR you hae to play a lot to take rakeback in a year , at least you get the combat points , and also you have one year to aumulate these points , not 1 week like on PartyPoker , and no reset ,like with the PokerStrs chests's level ")

gl

I agree, 888 is best, partypoker second best, pokerstars worst. Recently even pokerstars has offered some rakeback promotions to remain competitive.

Freewka6101129

Freewka6101129

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you play at high stakes, then of course it is not profitable to play where there is a big rake, but they don’t take a lot

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One thing I do know and would deeply recommend is that everyone should email ACR and request to be switched from the elite program to the rakeback program. Know first thing that you can only do this 1 time forever but you will see a big difference in money you are able to cash in on in that points vs rakeback. I do believe they give back 27% of all your tourney fees and it is added up daily. Sometimes I forget about it and when I remember I look and have a nice chunk of change built up.