poker robots

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
can anyone tell us if he has a tip for spotting robots in a poker table ? :confused:

VivicvrMga

VivicvrMga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you really believe they exist ???

C

CounterfeitedNutz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They generally act in the same amount of time every time and their bet sizing doesn't vary much.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If someone puts in the effort to program a NLH bot that turns a profit then they deserve the peanuts for their extreme efforts. The bots as I see them are harmless except for political trouble they cause on the pokernews scene.

BHowell44

BHowell44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have never been able to pinpoint any bots at any table in the many years of online poker I have played and I highly doubt I ever will be able to. I don't even know how bots are made lol.

firstcrack

firstcrack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know that some will find this annoying, but I generally try to present them with a series of images and ask them to identify common objects within: example, "Click on all the images that contain a storefront." Once they do this, I ask them to press a 'verify' button. It's actually pretty effective. :)

paulinhlt

paulinhlt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I BELIEVE THAT THIS TYPE OF BOT DOES NOT EXIST IN PS.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
In my opinion, you need to learn how to avoid mistakes and win regardless of who plays against you. Try to learn and improve your game every day and you will become a successful player.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is good and evil, there is player and bot...

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lol a man wants to win is not learning anything:confused:

A

Anders1616

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Robots in a poker table, i don't think there are any.

PsychoVas

PsychoVas

What The Duck???
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Spotting bots is not easy, especially in small stakes, where any play is expected. If indeed you pinpoint one, they are easy to play against, as there is no imagination in their game. They play only premium hands, they raise standard amounts and they fold to (credible) bluffs. (Lol, just like me!).
Seriously now, try to chat with them, bots are not that refined yet, so they do not chat.;)

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think it is difficult to prove that you are playing against a bot. It remains to be hoped that the rooms will monitor this and will fight with bots.

Jayplay916

Jayplay916

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello.
In my opinion, you need to learn how to avoid mistakes and win regardless of who plays against you. Try to learn and improve your game every day and you will become a successful player.
So are you saying that even if these poker bots exist and your in a trournament with them that you can actually beat them.

Jayplay916

Jayplay916

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i really just started to investigate the issue of poker bots. They have you tube videos and links to software the claim to be poker bots but i dont know if its real software or not. If they do exist can you beat them in the game of poker

wilmer907907

wilmer907907

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
can anyone tell us if he has a tip for spotting robots in a poker table ? :confused:

It may seem incredible, but unfortunately if there are robots in online poker, there are some tips that we can apply to detect that our opponent is a bot

if you repeatedly make bets of identical size (some humans also fulfill this feature)
Repeatedly play certain lines (especially infrequent lines) in the sping & go tournaments is frequent to see this.

Attacks relentlessly at certain points (the bots also have Heads-Up Displays (HUD)!
Dedicate the same time to make any decision
Does not respond in the chat
It is possible to withdraw at predictable times (the table may be left with few players)
Joins quickly to a table when there are already more than a certain number of players
Act frequently as part of a bot network, instead of individually
The above characteristics can be very difficult to identify

I hope you serve those tips
regards