Poker Host

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I received this email yesterday and it kind of made me sad. Mind you, I haven't played here in years but it was the first poker site I ever played so I was sentimental. Way back in the day, it had freerolls galore. As time went on, there were better poker sites out there.

Poker Host.com

Dear Valued Customer,
We regret to inform you that as of July 31st, Poker Host will be closing its doors and ceasing operations.
We'd like to thank you for your past business and support over the years and wish you the best of luck in the future, both on and off the tables.
If you currently hold a balance in your Poker Host account, please submit your withdrawal request for the entire amount as soon as possible so we can expedite your payment. Note that all Bitcoin and skrill payouts will be free of charge, with the normal fees applied to all other methods.
If you are searching for an alternative to continue playing on the Winning Poker Network, we highly recommend Americas Cardroom. The flagship US-facing poker site is currently offering a 100% First Deposit Bonus up to $1,000, up to $50 Free Cash, and access to at least 1 New Depositor Freeroll.