Poker and ADHD

rabidjoe

rabidjoe

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone have any tips for us players with the attention span of a... oh shiny... I'm finding my impatience and attention span gets me over-tilted sometimes which gets me into hot water especially in tournaments... cheers

W

witfighter

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
zoom poker is for us. and as for tilt. i still cant stop playing no matter what state im in. bad bad bad

X

xy23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The poster above is probably right on zoom poker. It’s fast like the game name suggests. If you’re more of a tournament player, playing sit n go’s should be perfect

K

Kaban

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To each their direction just to be able to endure.

C

chippyrob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
dont think the 2 go hand in hand very well but thats not to say you cant play poker with ADD you have to find your own little way of staying in your own little world but keep in your mind always your doing something that could lose you alot of money if you dont apply what attention span you do have to your task in hand :) good luck to you my friend!

robert

S

Smokewood

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a few hits of the bong usually works well.

M

Mattyice1478

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a few hits of the bong usually works well.

I've stopped smoking weed when I'm by myself but if you can handle it this!!!! Weed would help me slow down very much and analyze everything so intensely. Less mistakes would be made on my part, and bad beats didn't piss me off as much.