PLO freerolls?

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As the title says, does anyone know of any online poker sites offering PLO freerolls? I know it’s not nearly as popular as hold em but maybe someone offers it. Be a nice distraction for a change and I’m cheap.

Thanks as always.

veritasi

veritasi

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
now, in party poker, there are promotion, where you can win free tickets, and you can use it to holdem or plo...)

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
now, in Party Poker, there are promotion, where you can win free tickets, and you can use it to holdem or plo...)

I can’t win the tickets. Apparently it’s only for players who have made a deposit.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Coinpoker has two maybe three PLO tournaments daily. Although I still recommend depositing 100 bucks in 2 or 3 poker rooms and getting the competitive incentives to collect.

theothermj

theothermj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As the title says, does anyone know of any online poker sites offering PLO freerolls? I know it’s not nearly as popular as hold em but maybe someone offers it. Be a nice distraction for a change and I’m cheap.

Thanks as always.

I'd like one here and there. I used to love to play but just starting back I haven't done so well in the low stakes ones...

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
These competitions were very rare in the past. Nowadays, there are almost no such tournaments. There were such freerolls at pokerstars, but no longer. I know such a poker room, where every day there are other types of freerolls (draw, razz 2-7draw and omaha maybe twice a week, this is Redstar poker.
Tomorrow's omaha freeroll.

Freeroll Passwords