Please let it be the server reboot.... Pleeeeeeeaaaaaseeeee!!!!!

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Today I decided to play my favourite game the 45/90/180man I just love these games. Opening up pokerstars and heading to the Sit & Go... I can't find them... Where have they gone??????

Now it said that there is going to be a server reboot at 12pm my time, and maybe it's because of that that the games are not there, but I have never noticed it before! The tournaments look all the same so why do the Sit & Go's look different and to top it off, the only games I see are hypers :puke: No turbos and no regular speeds (regulars are my favourites)

Please let this be because of the reboot that is to come. If my favourite speed and favourite games are gone, then I will crawl in a corner and cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I probably won't go that far, but I won't be happy. I can guarantee that!!

I will probably withdraw most of my $$$ and move it partypoker or 888 and leave enough to just play cash. Maybe I will become a better cash player, I doubt it though :D

Attachments

• noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.jpg
    noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.jpg
    228.8 KB · Views: 40
venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Calm soon will return. it's just a reboot, so your favorite games will come back.

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay they are back :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Very happy now :)

Attachments

• yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.jpg
    yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.jpg
    232.8 KB · Views: 21
DaveE

DaveE

Solvem probler
Project Moderator
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Now you don't have to punch their faces in:p (I would have joined you, 45 and 90 player turbos are my faves).

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Now you don't have to punch their faces in:p (I would have joined you, 45 and 90 player turbos are my faves).

Yep, they wont have to suffer broken noses now :D

I don't mind turbos so much, but really don't like hypers, I am hyper enough without them :D