Pennsylvania online

Z

Zaksdad

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been looking into the new online sites in Pa. but don't seem to find a lot of info ... I have a few queries if anyone knows ... First off, I do not live in Pa. I'm pretty sure you're supposed to live there to play

1) I can't seem to even download the software, even for the free play ... am I missing something, is it because I don't live there? but can't imagine how they would know that, especially if I'm new - has anyone been able to sign up and play?
2) Assuming I went to Pa. would I be able to play?
3) If I was able to open an account and play there, would I be able to play when I went back home? If not, again, how would they know I wasn't in Pa.
4) If I was to open an account and play, but not in Pa., what could they do to me if they found out besides maybe freeze my account?

Thanks

kowrip

kowrip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Currently, pokerstars is the only active site for PA. You must be located in PA to play. If you go to the Pokerstars website from a PC located in PA, you will be able to download the Pokerstars PA client and play with the pool of players from PA. I strongly recommend against trying to play PA Pokerstars from anywhere outside of PA. You will be caught and banned from playing.