Paired board in poker!

seeyouthru

seeyouthru

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been playing holdem on this online indian site ADDA 52 for 1 year and i found one strange thing that the board paired more than often.
Every 2 out of 5 or 6 times the board would pair and the board used to pair with consistency meaning there was not really a period that board didnt pair for 6 hands,it used to do it 100% of the time.
And then i thought that this might be normal and then i went on.
Now after some time i started playing omaha on this site and i found out that board used to pair every 2 out of 4 times consistently.
I took 20 hands from 5 different time and different sesions total of 100 hands in omaha.
And found. Out that in first session out of 20 hands in sequence 10 paired and in 2nd session 11 paired and in 3rd 11 paired out of 20 and same so on..
Which makes it 54 out of 100 and so on...
54% paired board which is very very unusual.
Can you shed more light into this matter!

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
This is bad!
If I were you, would quit this room.

Best of Luck.

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think people just play it safe and settle for smaller winnings, so I put 2 on the Board. After all, when two boards division occurs in 80% and this is for many recreational players the norm.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm playing today and will pay attention to the percentage of the board pairing, I don't think I've ever paid that close attention to it before. If the board is pairing with that much consistency I think I would think about playing elsewhere.