Online Room Software Updates?

L

LuckyRamen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do online poker rooms ever update their software? If so how often would this happen? I'm mainly asking about totally new software or huge optimization.

It's pretty apparent that some rooms software is vastly superior to other rooms. Especially at a table. So I just wondered if Online Rooms ever realize this and decide to do some type of revamp.

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do online poker rooms ever update their software? If so how often would this happen? I'm mainly asking about totally new software or huge optimization.

It's pretty apparent that some rooms software is vastly superior to other rooms. Especially at a table. So I just wondered if Online Rooms ever realize this and decide to do some type of revamp.
You don't understand yourself. The update comes twice a month. You can click on the file .exe install all over again. don't be silly.

L

LuckyRamen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You don't understand yourself. The update comes twice a month. You can click on the file .exe install all over again. don't be silly.
You dont understand what I'm asking. But thanks.

I'm not talking about typical regularly scheduled updates.

R

Rolco

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's a bit like asking will any company make any improvements to its product/service over time? Yes...

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have an account on five poker sites. Updating the software takes place regularly 2-3 times a month. Usually everything goes well without problems, but sometimes after the update software is no longer working properly.

C

ceco99

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you ask for completely changing the software it becomes quite rare.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The pokerstars ever updates their system once a month, but they never inform why they make these updates and what they change.

Nelson1712

Nelson1712

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the poker rooms are constantly updated due to the constant DDOS attacks they receive very often, for their safety and the safety of their players, something that is totally normal ... I hope I have understood your question correctly

L

LuckyRamen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was looking more for Ceco's answer. But thanks to anyone who responded. I didn't figure it was something that happens very often. High hopes!

igrok8503

igrok8503

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I sometimes update the software on my own 888. Because the computer does not always run auto-update. This is noticeable when banners disappear, or often after the authorization, the client closes. On the Android smartphone, I also determine the behavior of the program, I need to update it or not.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not know how about twice a month but 1 time for sure I update exactly poker room, this is necessary for the poker room when they add something new and what are new games or new promotions!