Online poker. Teaching in years ?

ROman77

ROman77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing online poker for six years on the same room, in my case it's poker stars, I realized a few things ..first: I do not get stronger in strategy,I play from memory and often predict what cards will be on the table ,I know if the turn and river will reach the opponent,this often happens online,and very rarely in live poker . I noticed that I needed a break in the game ,a long one .After a few hours at the table, I get tired and stop thinking adequately ,then almost immediately fly .
What did you see behind you ?

Maikl113

Maikl113

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I absolutely agree with the above. Online poker is fundamentally different from the live game at the table. I have been playing poker since 2010, the break was in the order of 5 years, that is a dense game goes somewhere 3-5 years

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Playing online poker for six years on the same room, in my case it's poker stars, I realized a few things ..first: I do not get stronger in strategy,I play from memory and often predict what cards will be on the table ,I know if the turn and river will reach the opponent,this often happens online,and very rarely in live poker . I noticed that I needed a break in the game ,a long one .After a few hours at the table, I get tired and stop thinking adequately ,then almost immediately fly .
What did you see behind you ?
One of the differences between Live and Line lay on the the amount of hands per time we play, which is huge at on line poker. Most cards we gonna see at our pockets will be the weak to marginal ones. The lucky factor increases with the blinds (tournaments), the reason I like the tournaments with no turbo/hyper structure best, for I see more cards until before the blinds start to attack. The break is very important and we need also some stretching and some times play stand for a few minutes and hidrate. This is poker. Poker is good:) and bad:mad:, and I like it a lot:driver:. The only place that you are right when you steal and be the last is best.:D
Play with good mud.
Good hands,
[]'s

Last edited: