Online Poker Table Selection

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The ability to select poker tables well is of great importance if you want to increase the profitability of each of your hours spent on the game. To maximize your winnings, you need to sit down to play at tables with players worse than you. To win poker, you must either increase the level of your game, making it higher than your opponents, or just play worse against players. Do not follow the crowd. You will not win money in poker if you do the same as everyone else. You are a poker player, and you must be able to make decisions yourself. The average number of flop players gives us an idea of ​​how loose the players are at this table.

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
why is this a problem? what caused?

B

BIGAUS

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Whether it's a cash game or joining onto a S&G or tournament, I definitely try my best to be as selective as I can be before joining. There's specific particulars I look for that I've developed in my online poker playing that I look for or try to get to potentially improve my changes to win at a cash game or be in a better position and situation to ITM in S&Gs and tournaments. Doesn't always pan out or work in my favor, but I've tried my best to stick to it and it's helped with me not playing more poker in a day than I should or want to.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
man nowadays I can’t play only with value qie you take bad from junk cards donkeys, today I took about 2x of the same guy and I suspected he is using hacker for calling my 2 hands of value with nothing cards . !

Dimission

Dimission

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's just really important to stay realistic when playing poker. When you do play on luck, you always lose it once. There are so many people who play on happiness and in principle achieve results with it. You have to create your own strategy that you feel comfortable with and where you remain realistic.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, choosing the right tables is key in poker.
The expected value may increase if the table selection is correct.