Online poker language

S

sibird

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually we don’t talk while playing poker online. But that doesn’t mean we don’t communicate. We do the talking in terms of actions we take. For example:
When you check or call, you are saying “I am a perfect gentleman and friendly too. I expect you to do the same thing with me”.
And if you raise or re-raise, it means you are showing your muscles “I am a tough guy. Don’t try to entangle with me. It won’t be good for your health”.
Speaking of all-in, it is a warning “Look, I am the boss here. Pay due respect to me or you will be out forever”.
At the end, I must mention about those, who are neither gentlemen nor body-builders. In fact they are nothing but they pretend as if they are big shots with big connections. How they express themselves? They just bluff!

B

BesseNuts

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you limp: "pleaaase, let me see the flop!".

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually we don’t talk while playing poker online. But that doesn’t mean we don’t communicate. We do the talking in terms of actions we take. For example:
When you check or call, you are saying “I am a perfect gentleman and friendly too. I expect you to do the same thing with me”.
And if you raise or re-raise, it means you are showing your muscles “I am a tough guy. Don’t try to entangle with me. It won’t be good for your health”.
Speaking of all-in, it is a warning “Look, I am the boss here. Pay due respect to me or you will be out forever”.
At the end, I must mention about those, who are neither gentlemen nor body-builders. In fact they are nothing but they pretend as if they are big shots with big connections. How they express themselves? They just bluff!
I kinda find it funny lol . but don t ever do it in real game :confused::confused: .