Online poker at home in the face of the pandemic.

schon1958

schon1958

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What can we do about this pandemic! it is best to be at home, but what do we do in that long time! share a little more with the family and play poker online, has the pandemic changed the time you use for your poker game, or have you just had more time to study poker and improve your game?

Remember to stay home, take care of your family, your friends and also your community. how to do it! just stay home.

BentleyBoy

BentleyBoy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What can we do about this pandemic! it is best to be at home, but what do we do in that long time! share a little more with the family and play poker online, has the pandemic changed the time you use for your poker game, or have you just had more time to study poker and improve your game?

Remember to stay home, take care of your family, your friends and also your community. how to do it! just stay home.

Great Advice Schon.

I have found lots of time to spend with my family, however because of working from home also I do not get as much time to study and play poker. I need to find a solution to this and get more poker work don.

This is an important time to spend with family and make up for many times that you cannot do this. The most important thing is to be kind and stay safe.

Best wishes

BB

izmoroc

izmoroc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the this period is the best to play.
Many players, many new ones.
People are playing just to kill the time, but not to win)

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I haven't changed anything. I play the same games at the same hours. I consider that they are enough for my pleasure and needs.

F

fortescue1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Stay safe :) i dont play more than usually . Now we poker players have more time to learn about poker :) read watch poker then read watch poker some more. Dont play more than your bankroll allows you to play ok :)

L

LSTBrand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me it's

the same, I'm playing poker in this time more than befor.

I think pokerstars geht about 10-20% more players now.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now there is more time to read books and materials on poker. You can play any tournaments and not worry about fatigue, because you will not have to go to work tomorrow.

schon1958

schon1958

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the this period is the best to play.
Many players, many new ones.
People are playing just to kill the time, but not to win)

It would be a mistake if you play poker to pass the time, that time is much better if you play to win and test your skills in online poker.

schon1958

schon1958

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now there is more time to read books and materials on poker. You can play any tournaments and not worry about fatigue, because you will not have to go to work tomorrow.

But you have to attend to the family first, I am playing online poker until 11:30 pm and my wife was upset hahahaha

Darwinjose14

Darwinjose14

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't changed anything. I play the same games at the same hours. I consider that they are enough for my pleasure and needs.

AleksejPog

AleksejPog

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It’s hard to endure long isolation, poker allows me to pass the time and cheer up during this difficult time.

H3kf

H3kf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played only online poker because in my country I can’t play offline

drmason32

drmason32

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

We are doing what we can do. The pandemic has opened my eyes to what is important about online poker and the future of it for current players and new players alike. Also, I, of course, have thought a lot about my family and many other ones. I use my time the same way but since this began, I have realized my purpose isn't to win and become a pro poker player. It is to deliver value to the poker community that can be used for many years to come. That is why I have decided to take up the fight for poker to bring back at the very least one shared player pool with all 50 states within the USA. The bigger goal is to bring online poker back worldwide with everyone together again in one player pool. I have all the time in the world to organize a campaign but I need the help of every player worldwide and especially those in the USA.

If you are on Twitter, please check out my last tweet and share your answer with me :)

Thanks and gl all

AlexeiShok

AlexeiShok

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This quarantine is a salvation for poker. I have become even more interested in playing poker because there is nothing to do. I play poker every day.And more players.Even more tournaments, interest does not disappear

schon1958

schon1958

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This quarantine is a salvation for poker. I have become even more interested in playing poker because there is nothing to do. I play poker every day.And more players.Even more tournaments, interest does not disappear

With this quarentine it only remains to dedicate more time to the family and get a little more into the family and get a little more into online poker so as not to be bored at home.

Organize a Home Poker Game