Online poker

freddydr87

freddydr87

League Champion
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
is because you play much more hands online that you have the fealing that you allwais have high cards because you trough off your low ones

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow. The dealer is your friend apparently. I will contact the support service to give you low cards.:icon_pira

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that it only seems to you that online players get a lot of good cards. Statistically, yes, it’s bigger, but compared to a small card, the ratio will be the same as in a live game. Online, the player receives more cards in the same time as in the game live.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
This story is not about me. I think I get too many bad cards.:)

T_Dawg

T_Dawg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe the cards are not truly random. I've observed for years and the cards you get are irresistible so you tend to fold less and lose more.

Example: I far too frequently get the same hole cards as the prior winning hand, or hole cards that would have beaten that winner. I have never noticed this in real life but it happens to me dozens of times every day online (I play 500-800 hands a day).

In a live game I get hole cards worthy of betting maybe once out of 4 hands. Online hands worth betting on are more like 9 out of ten.

Freewka6101129

Freewka6101129

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when good cards are dealt, it’s best to just steal the blinds, otherwise a cooler may happen

T_Dawg

T_Dawg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In two of my online games I have noticed that hole pairs occur maybe 5 times more frequently than normal. It is not unusual to see five people get a hole pair and they all go all in. I've actually gotten hole pairs five times in a row. Again, this is how App developers get you to lose all your chips so you'll buy more chips. It's all a psychological ruse.

Aleksmy

Aleksmy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have different periods in online poker. Sometimes good cards are dealt throughout the game. And on another day low cards are dealt

xmuggpokerx

xmuggpokerx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Because the random card generator is not real or natural, it programs itself to create hands. Hence why you will get rythyms of cards you would never get dealt in a live deck.

AlexeiShok

AlexeiShok

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In reality, you play one game for example in 5-10 minutes. And online in 3-6 minutes. You play more hands online, you lose more cards. That means you drop more good cards :)

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am absolutely agree with these statements from you guys. I have the same observation about that - when you are plying very well and you are understanding the plays of the other players and you are improving a lot in the tournament, sometimes you have so strong cards that you can not fold and the bad beat is guaranteed. Especially, when you have cashed a solid prize from the last tournament you played - into the next one you have to be prepared for brutal bad beats and always the situation is the same. :D

Y

yanslad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You play many more hands while playing online. It's reasonable that you see lots of high cards.
But don't forget that you also get those... so don't think you're being the victim.. if they are lucky, so are you.. if they are unlucky, so are you as well... Luck works exactly the same way to others as it works to you