Online Leak

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I do have an online leak, and that is I view the forum or want to chat while the game is going...It is not a joke, just because I am doing well is not a mockery etc, patience factor is a leak factor...

Leak

It comes down to playing live, when I am live, I can constantly view what others are doing/spot tells/tendencies/shifts in mood/interests/ many many of the other variables...their reactions.../online, there is a long pause of nothing..live games does not do this!

Last edited:
P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i'm tilted at the fact that you have cardschat full screen in the bankground and your table pops up in the center of it. how can you read or type anything with your table popping up like that?

also, i'm not sure what this post is trying to show.

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i'm tilted at the fact that you have cardschat full screen in the bankground and your table pops up in the center of it. how can you read or type anything with your table popping up like that?

also, i'm not sure what this post is trying to show.
It is about a leak, the screenshot is not the game I see while playing...what is it you are actually asking?

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So, I listened to Phil Ivey earlier on 54 suited and lost my ass, but he is right, 54 suited is a hand that is hard to be dominated by overall :)
View attachment 277940

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ft
Final table, dolla dolla bills yall lol

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Was a GG got beat by ace on river against KK:) Ill take the final table loss against the lucky ace on river :)

Now back to topic, how do I not chat/forum search while playing to fix leak?:)