Jason Bralli

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I always ask myself these questions:

How many tables do you play at the same time?

And what percentage of ITM do you get?

regards

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play one or two tables. I just do not have enough concentration for more tables. If I play more than two tables I just start making mistakes.

Jason Bralli

Jason Bralli

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I usually play one or two tables. I just do not have enough concentration for more tables. If I play more than two tables I just start making mistakes.

Hi Fox

Here is the same, I realized that when I play many tables, more than 6 screens, my ITM percentage is low, on average 16% to 17%.

So nowadays, I'm playing at most 2 to 4 tables, with that, my ITM rate went up to 27%!

cheers :)

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
So far I only play 1-2 tables at a time. I try to analyze the game of my opponents, so it is hard for me to play more tables. But I think that by the end of this year I will be able to play 3 tables at a time.

Jason Bralli

Jason Bralli

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
So far I only play 1-2 tables at a time. I try to analyze the game of my opponents, so it is hard for me to play more tables. But I think that by the end of this year I will be able to play 3 tables at a time.

Hey Mishka!

is a good option, I try to play more tables, but I'm definitely starting to convince myself that for those who play tournaments, less is more!

GL ;)

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play one (preferably) or max two tables. Regarding the ITM % - i have not checked it.

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
I use to play 1 or 2, playing more makes me make mistakes and dont pay attention to all of them as i should do, i dont understand how are players that play more than 6 at the same time.

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play 3-4 MTT games at a time. I make ITM approx 1/3 of the time.

Y

yanslad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Normally I play 4 tables at a time... I'm trying to increase the number of tables, but I feel like my performance decreases a lot adding 1 more table (5 tables) I guess it's a matter of practice though, being able to perform well in many tables requires time and willingness as well

B

BIGAUS

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I do 2 max as well. I play poker on a laptop screen, so there's only so much room on my screen to begin with. I've tried a few times doing 3 MTTs at once and it's too much of a rush and hurry with no small breaks in-between play. Also, in terms of computer performance, I already sometimes have a few disconnections or laggy start up screens with two MTTs, so I know that's my limit and bandwidth.

Jason Bralli

Jason Bralli

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play one (preferably) or max two tables. Regarding the ITM % - i have not checked it.

Hi Neptun, thanks to contribute!

less is more, with that we can better observe the opponents and explore the plays better.

you can check their ITM at http://sharkscopers.com/

GL
:ciao:

I use to play 1 or 2, playing more makes me make mistakes and dont pay attention to all of them as i should do, i dont understand how are players that play more than 6 at the same time.

Hey Tulas, thanks!

I also decided to decrease the amount to has focus on quality!
It makes me think better about every decision I need to make to make less and less mistakes!

I think that when we are playing a lot of screens, 6 or more, we depend a lot on luck to receive good hands, and we know that the frequency that these hands receive are low!

GL
:)

I prefer to play 3-4 MTT games at a time. I make ITM approx 1/3 of the time.

Hi Black Jesus, thanks to contribute!

wow, is a great number 1/3 is approximate 33.33% of ITM, play 3 a 4 games, is winner 1 a 2 tables. :eek:

congrats man
GL :)

Normally I play 4 tables at a time... I'm trying to increase the number of tables, but I feel like my performance decreases a lot adding 1 more table (5 tables) I guess it's a matter of practice though, being able to perform well in many tables requires time and willingness as well

Hello yanslad, thanks for your contribution!

I was playing 4 to 6 tables, but I noticed that my ITM dropped.

It was then that I chose to return to playing only 2 to 3 tables.

I play 4 tables only when there are many tournaments starting at the same time, and yet, I realized that I don't make the best game!

GL
:)

I do 2 max as well. I play poker on a laptop screen, so there's only so much room on my screen to begin with. I've tried a few times doing 3 MTTs at once and it's too much of a rush and hurry with no small breaks in-between play. Also, in terms of computer performance, I already sometimes have a few disconnections or laggy start up screens with two MTTs, so I know that's my limit and bandwidth.

Hello BIGAUS, thanks for your contribution!

Very well remembered, in addition to all the problems of losing focus on the game, there is still this limitation of the computer!

I also play most of the time on a laptop.

A short time ago, I put a larger 22-inch monitor, but even so, depending on the room and the software, the laptop is very heavy and cannot rotate all screens perfectly.

GL ;)

Last edited by a moderator: