Is not the first time 😠

alexanderst

alexanderst

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm almost sure that when the pokerstars system wants to eliminate you from a tournament, it almost always gives you good cards to go all in, being the one with the least chips and losing, it just happened to me and it's not the first time
A/A all in ,chip leader 8/8 call
Pot 35K
Flop 4 5 5
Turn 8
:mad:
River 6
Bad beat and I'm eliminated :confused:

mariuspoker1

mariuspoker1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm almost sure that when the pokerstars system wants to eliminate you from a tournament, it almost always gives you good cards to go all in, being the one with the least chips and losing, it just happened to me and it's not the first time
Pot 35K
Flop 4 5 5
Turn 8
River 6
I think you are right; happened to me several times before but it's not about pokerstars poker platform; happened to me at others poker platforms too:cool:.

Honeybuns666

Honeybuns666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's just how it goes sometimes. You have never sucked out? No hand is a guarantee win before flop.

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Perhaps in something you are right. If PokerStars wants to throw out a player from the tournament, then PS will do it.
But I'm sure that no pocket hand can guarantee a victory. This is poker!

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
poker stars platform, does not eliminate players! Players are eliminated themselves!

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think you are wrong. You just were not lucky.
This is a simple coincidence.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This happens to me many times in tournaments, when I have a great card and a good match with the combinations, always climbs on the Turn or River card that fits to another player and I lose and fly out of the tournament!

JusThieF

JusThieF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ye we all know this pain, but when u think about it didint u won same way against A-A ? I did for sure you too even as the lowest BB player at late stage.

kara260588

kara260588

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would not say this often, but such cases occur.

Ruminate

Ruminate

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
...and it won't be the last. Aces get cracked 1 out of 5 times heads up - get used to it.

M

MountHollyDK

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You know what I always find funny ... that someone can think that Pokerstars would have a vendetta against them when they are likely playing for a sum of money that is less than what the the Pokerstars office spends on coffee for a morning.

well_cap1302

well_cap1302

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bad beat common in pokerstars, AA and KK usually lose these hands.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is only a pair at the end of the day. If you truly believe that the client would run their program in that fashion, why would you play? You could always be the wiser and fold that hand. :)

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You know what I always find funny ... that someone can think that Pokerstars would have a vendetta against them when they are likely playing for a sum of money that is less than what the the Pokerstars office spends on coffee for a morning.
Good thought, maybe that's how they pay they pay their coffee???:bandit:

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In poker the best hand preflop is not guaranteed to win happens so many times and if you have aa the best hand preflop it is no guarantee a winner.:):):).

P

patfreed

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pot 35K
Flop 4 5 5
Turn 8
River 6

WHY would they want you eliminated from the tournament? What were the stakes?

M

MountHollyDK

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
UM usually lose these hands? Can you share your log statistics?

Universal theory of applied BS stats says that 80% is actually 100% and 20% is actually 0% for story purposes except for when 80% is 0% and 20% is 100%.

This is the second elective in the BS Game Theory Degree Program that follows the first; Playing The Game: Why when I do something it’s skill, but other players doing similar things is trash.

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This sounds like theory of conspiracy . You had surely downswing last time. This is variance. Head up and continue playing. Now must be good ;) Good luck

H

hellomynameiswhat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There's a thread for rigged.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will tell you about such situations as much as I want and sometimes I think about when this often happens,especially on PokerStars.One piece of advice is patience and to continue on the poker path...