Mis click anyone guilty?

Vanderwolfe

Vanderwolfe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is anyone guilty of a mis click? If so had badly did you loose or how much did you win?

W

wpilson70

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you’ve ever played online for more than 30 seconds in your life, you’ve misclicked.

Done it myself plenty. Sometimes when I’m tired or frustrated. Sometimes I’m just not paying attention.

Can’t say if I’ve lost tons on it. Mostly play tourneys so it’s not like I’m out $20 here or $40 on this one.

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is anyone guilty of a mis click? If so had badly did you loose or how much did you win?
hi hi
i thought i only one do this? (i a blonde so its understandable lol)
when i play more than 3 tables at once i get rushed and confused
was an MTT i on table with chip leader, i have second most chips and we about 10 players from the money
i get 6 2 and wish fold... busy playin other tables, then beep beep... rush and accident click go all in! Chip leader calls and i lose *sighs*

AND worst is ......just now in MTT on ACR...
i have Ace Ace!!!! and i time out!!!! while i was posting on this forum
*cries*

Last edited by a moderator:
xOneCoolHandx

xOneCoolHandx

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I love this question! I mis-click all of the time... I blame it on my Surface Pro because that is what I use and it happens most often when I am moving around. Mis-clicking has gotten me busted in tournaments, but it has also grabbed me big pots when I normally would have folded. It's funny because I truly do concentrate on the game so I can't really explain where the mis-clicks come from, they just happen.

Vanderwolfe

Vanderwolfe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you’ve ever played online for more than 30 seconds in your life, you’ve misclicked.

Done it myself plenty. Sometimes when I’m tired or frustrated. Sometimes I’m just not paying attention.

Can’t say if I’ve lost tons on it. Mostly play tourneys so it’s not like I’m out $20 here or $40 on this one.

Very true almost everyone mis clicks, have you ever done it on live games?

hi hi
i thought i only one do this? (i a blonde so its understandable lol)
when i play more than 3 tables at once i get rushed and confused
was an MTT i on table with chip leader, i have second most chips and we about 10 players from the money
i get 6 2 and wish fold... busy playin other tables, then beep beep... rush and accident click go all in! Chip leader calls and i lose *sighs*

Yes that sucks especially spending all time getting to the money and then bubbling out. See I can’t multi task like that! If I have more than 2 tables open I get confused with game play because the tables are too small tiled.
I’ve done that too! I was the chip leader and it was the final 15 and the money is the final 12 so instead of calling $350 I accidentally typed $3500 and lost the hand then every hand after that I lost and busted out in 13th place. [emoji17]

AND worst is ......just now in MTT on ACR...
i have Ace Ace!!!! and i time out!!!! while i was posting on this forum
*cries*

I hate when it times out, I tried clicking on the button like 5 times to raise and instead it timed out on me and I was so pissed lol.

I love this question! I mis-click all of the time... I blame it on my Surface Pro because that is what I use and it happens most often when I am moving around. Mis-clicking has gotten me busted in tournaments, but it has also grabbed me big pots when I normally would have folded. It's funny because I truly do concentrate on the game so I can't really explain where the mis-clicks come from, they just happen.

Have you ever mis clicked on live tables or are you just purely online?

Last edited by a moderator:
B

bzvz222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I once played a big tournament, think it was something like 55$ buyin, I played really good, had about 150% of the average stack just about getting into money. I played it on my phone, and I played another not important tournament in the same time. I had a good hand on that other one and decided to call all-in. But it wasn't my turn yet, and just as I was about to call, App automatically transfered me to the other tournament, the 55$ one, where I had 8 3 off and I missclicked it into calling a shove from a bigger stack which had JJ. Everyone at the table was just like, wtf... Terrible..

Vanderwolfe

Vanderwolfe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I once played a big tournament, think it was something like 55$ buyin, I played really good, had about 150% of the average stack just about getting into money. I played it on my phone, and I played another not important tournament in the same time. I had a good hand on that other one and decided to call all-in. But it wasn't my turn yet, and just as I was about to call, app automatically transfered me to the other tournament, the 55$ one, where I had 8 3 off and I missclicked it into calling a shove from a bigger stack which had JJ. Everyone at the table was just like, wtf... Terrible..

Oh my gosh that’s the worst and that’s why I hate playing more than one table on my phone.

Have you ever done it on live games?
I’ve only mis clicked one live when I had nothing but not paying attention I raised out of turn and the guy shoved and I lost $65 and I was in a pretty bad mood the rest of the night lol.

Pimp 007 x

Pimp 007 x

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, and it happens much more often if you're on mobile. Sometimes after being delt the cards, I just want to click the "fold to any bet" option and out of the sudden another table pops up and end up folding a hand that I didn't want to fold.

I haven't been unlucky enough to accidentally fold the nuts or a good hand in a big pot, but it has happened in a few occasions, and I guess its only a matter of time before it happens.

I can always turn off the option of having a table pop up when I have action, but I find that to be even more annoying, since its a literal pain in the butt to manually change tables, and most often than not I end up sitting out because my time expired.

But that's my karma for not using a PC.:D

S

spottedflyer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It happens for sure, but lately not that much, I guess I found out the hard way to be more careful :) and to your other question, I can't remember that I ever miss clicked anything that I won :p

W

wpilson70

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very true almost everyone mis clicks, have you ever done it on live games?

I mucked an ace high flush at a home game once under similar circumstances. Tired, annoyed, mildly drunk, combination of all three.

That was a decent pot too. Still hear about it on occasion.

P

pokerpie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most common mis click issue I used to have was not pressing my time bank button in time manually before the hand folds me lol. Took me a little to realize ACR has an option to automatically enable time banks.

A

Anders1616

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes i miss clicked several time, mostly when i have been playing more than 2 game at the time.

M

mulliongc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most of my mis clicks happen when I am playing multiple tables. You are on one table and just as you click another table pops up and you clicked the wrong button. So I try to make sure that my tables are spread out enough on my screen so that the buttons don't appear in the same position.

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive mis clicked multiple times , good and bad scenarios. I had 7 3 off suit Deep in a $5 MTT and accidently called a 2 All Ins because I was trying to move the table screen so I could play another tourney , Was AA vs JJ vs 73 os ….Flop/turn River came 7KKQ7...…..the entire room went wild. Another time I had AsAc and we got pretty heavy Preflop , Flop came KhQh10h , Guy lead out , I knew at that moment I was beat , Like 1000000000% beat , but I wanted to see how strong of a hand he actually had , Went to Reraise enough to act like I had something super strong ended up double hitting a 0 which instantly put me all in , dude snap calls and Flopped the straight with the Jh , He hit his other heart for the extra Knockout punch but it took me from one of the large stacks to a bubble stack real quick

belizebum

belizebum

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Happens alot when playing multi tables. Best one was an all in by accident with a 8-2 offsuit, ended up with one caller, split the pot. Thank goodness. LOL.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I have done it many times , I remember once I have open limp with 72s UTG but since I was in the pot I played it till the end because I made a flush.

The secret in those cases is not rushing-no matter how many tables you are playing , take your time assess the situation and act accordingly.See the action before you , what is your hand etc.

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have done a few time mostly when playing more than one table. Dont lose much because i play low stakes.

mk0523

mk0523

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Happened to me plenty of times over the years. Usually every time its when I'm not paying attention fully and I'm scrolling along the internet.

S

sheltowee420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was the chip leader on the table ($10 tournament). I had pocket AA, in the BB. The under the gun player 3bet, three players called, I just called. The flop came AKK, same bets, I just called. Turn was a J (rainbow board), same bets, I raised, 2 player all-in and 4 player called for most of their chips. River was a 5, player 4 goes all-in, I moved the mouse for the call button and I accidentally clicked on the fold button instead. The winner of that pot, became the chip leader for the tournament. I was out on the next hand. I was a newbie then. I am very careful with the buttons now.

W

who115

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh yes have misclicked many times!! Got lucky a few times though. ;-)

Cody5991

Cody5991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Definitely have had this happen lol but luckily it wasn't during anything important. I do believe I did call an all in though...

Bluffzone68

Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Hi
I have done it a lot too.
I even (folded) misclicked an AA pre flop.
Sometimes I mis click all in instead of fold

The win loss difference isn’t much as I mostly play tournament.

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Miss Click was the young single woman in the neighborhood and many were guilty of pressing her buttons. It was always a win win and I never heard of it ending badly.

Haha Yeah I've Pressed Miss Click's Buttons too... And Miss Clicked When My Partner has been climbing into bed with me... It hasn't gone well at all... Not where Partner is concerned... lol Great Thread Nicely thought out responses...

84351651.jpg

Y

yoshi352000

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My most memorable one was in a pot limit omaha hi lo cash game. I accidently misclicked on the scariest board in omaha with ak high. It was good somehow and it was a huge pot. It's such a great feeling to be like oh nooo to wow yes!