Meeting new players

TheBandit

TheBandit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Got to chat with Jaytherussian tonight not only a nice guy he is a good player also. Congrats on your ard in the micro and I hope you did well were I failed. I knew I was probally walking into a straight or trips and should have folded and played tight to get that next spot since the guy was sitting out and short stacked but that is what I get for also thinking the guy is trying to steal the pot maybe. oh well it was fun and gave me a little renewed faith in on line poker making 2 final tables today. good luck to the rest of you involved in this community and I hope to meet more good players along my way. BTW Jay was also the one that took me out of the free roll on Wednesday with AA against my AK...... good luck everyone.

Mr_Hand

Mr_Hand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This has been a good experience so far talking with you guys. All different levels of skill seem to be here.

TheBandit

TheBandit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mr. Hand Just like on the poker table. all different level of players. and just like on the table most think they are better than they really are lol. Good luck out there everyone. Mr Hand do you play on bet online? if so what is your moniker.. See you around. The_Bandit

guineasqueak

guineasqueak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Honourable to see your willingness to reach out and shake the hand of the victor who removed you from freeroll. In this forum, you have the opportunity to associate with and learn from whoever you wish. There are plenty of fish in the seas.

Mr_Hand

Mr_Hand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mr. Hand Just like on the poker table. all different level of players. and just like on the table most think they are better than they really are lol. Good luck out there everyone. Mr Hand do you play on bet online? if so what is your moniker.. See you around. The_Bandit
Right now I only play on ACR. I’m Mr_Hand on there. I also used that name back in the day on Fulltilt if you wanted to see my stats on OPR. I play as Ryan Hand on PS. Hopefully I’ll be able to use those accounts again if it ever gets made legal again in the States

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I am very happy happy to play with other good players from different countries, it poluchaetsya higher level