Bricxjo

Just some happy guy
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
https://www.boomplayer.com/28999001_CE45472140

Very fortunate to have Aces to be able to expose this but to shove with 94o with over 30 big blinds??? Has anyone else seen some really, really bad shoves?
Hello bc2017,

That is pretty close to the worst shove ever. I hope you took notes on the player so you can recognize them at the table again. I noticed that this is a turbo game, so that may have a factor to it. You usually see this kind of stuff in a freeroll, I guess the buy-in of $0.50 is pretty close to freeroll mentality. I have seen some stuff like this, but I don't have any loaded and ready to go. I looked at my Boomplayer history and the only thing I had was some of my bad play, so I declined to share that. Pretty funny to watch. I will keep my eye out for the next really bad shove and share if I see it in the near future.

Good luck to you,
:icon_sunn Brian :icon_sunn

grumblbrumbl

grumblbrumbl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In local freerolls you can often see something like this, when a player with 30 + bb puts all-ins with a trash hand. But it is in the freerolls. In real tournaments I haven't seen.

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
https://www.boomplayer.com/28999001_CE45472140

Very fortunate to have Aces to be able to expose this but to shove with 94o with over 30 big blinds??? Has anyone else seen some really, really bad shoves?

Yes definitely see this all the time in early stage tournaments.

Some players are undeveloped and just don't know any better or have no confidence in their post-flop play and so this is their only move....lol

If it is a one-off from this player then maybe it's a misclick.

Good luck !

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Don't waste too much time analyzing, just take the chips & move on. Little at stake you can't expect Phil Ivey type play.

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Here is the "BEST" worst shove ever but this is no freeroll lol

Bricxjo

Bricxjo

Just some happy guy
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Double dumb shove

I just had a hand with 2 people who shoved this pre-flop.

Double dumb

Bricxjo

Bricxjo

Just some happy guy
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
That is horrible. Any idea on the reasoning behind it?
Got me, it was a freeroll, but it was down to less than 20 players with 10 spots paid. Seems silly to be careful so long only to do something so bizarre at the end. One person had a pretty close stack to mine, but we were both sitting within the top 10 at the time.

Last edited: