MaximusBlack ACR Stormer

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not even sure where to start with this post. I have been playing on ACR for the last 3-4 years, Kinda feeling my way through and finding new things like cardschat and ACR Stormers, and twitch. Earlier today, I seen a new homegame on Sunday evening. hosted by Maximusblack. cheap little 1.65 buy in and I play alot of micros so I signed up after finding his stream and asking for password. I sign up, and go to another streamer, meanwhile play this ACR Streamers HG for awhile. When it starts getting down to the top 15 or so, I switch to his stream since he is hosting it. As soon as I go to his stream, he is cussing me, telling me to hurry the F up. I dont remember word for word what he said, but he was on a rant. So I spoke up in his twitch stream, said no F you. Then he got mad cause he realized he got caught and blew me up and banned me. I got no problem with that. My problem is ACR sponsered him. Now he treats people like that? I could still watch his stream, just could not respond. Dude has a serious issue. I asked for a unban, just said I was offended I came to stream and was being cussed, and told him him he owes me more of a apology than I owe hin. Anyway denied, no problem with that.Anyway, not trying to complain, just want to spread the word, I record all my computer things so I will be forwording it to ACR which is the right thing to do. Along with what is abvious in the video audio. Anyway, Go check him out....I dont think he is willing to be viewer friendly, so anyfollow up wopuld be great. God luck on the tables everyone. I won a few bucks tonight, but this dude ruined it for me!

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sorry about the long post above...this dude kinda makes me want to delete twitch....

Black Chip Poker - Black Chip Bonus Code - Live Dealer Blackjack