many coolers?

lnm2308

lnm2308

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello people, I make the following consultation to the community: do you think there is a possibility that online poker rooms may be agonized so that there are more coolers than usual, so that the pots are bigger and in this way the rake for hand be larger thus expanding its benefits? (sorry for my bad english) thank you !!

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello people, I make the following consultation to the community: do you think there is a possibility that online poker rooms may be agonized so that there are more coolers than usual, so that the pots are bigger and in this way the rake for hand be larger thus expanding its benefits? (sorry for my bad english) thank you !!
This is a very current version for many rooms in poker and has been adhered to for a long time by many
this is especially true for the pokerstars room
I have long heard such an assumption in poker communities[emoji21][emoji35][emoji3]

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think any one who has played live and online a considerable amount knows the answer whether they admit or not that's a totally different conversation. Just get a deck of cards n auto shuffler either while your playing or record n do after. For every player deal a hand face up n fold or play as you think someone would. Do this as long as you like and compare them to online see if real cards ever get close to same amount of action.

lnm2308

lnm2308

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think any one who has played live and online a considerable amount knows the answer whether they admit or not that's a totally different conversation. Just get a deck of cards n auto shuffler either while your playing or record n do after. For every player deal a hand face up n fold or play as you think someone would. Do this as long as you like and compare them to online see if real cards ever get close to same amount of action.
Thank you for your response, I understand the point, and above all I really like your thoughtful phrase to which you sign at the end of the comment! I understand obviously maybe online it is feasible to see this type of situation in question (coolers) because they play much more hands per hour, than if we played live, but my question is related to sites (it is not worth naming them) where you I can assure you that I have seen this type of situation, but in very unusual ways in relation to the number of hands distributed, and the situation was repeated over and over again, hands almost movie session after session, maybe it is normal and it is just a Bad observation of mine, I don't really know, hence my query to the poker community, to see if it's just a feeling of mine, or someone else noticed it somewhere! thanks

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was just in such a hand tonight on ACR. I was BB with KK at the final table. First action was small stack and they went all in, next player all in, next player all in next 2 folded and I called as I had a nice stack over them all. the cards flip and first player had 10J hearts, next was a QQ and next was AA. I was sitting there with KK. The AA held and I took a major hit to my stack but made it back but still. And Yes I see it alot online, more often than live but I think that with as fast as hands are dealt leads to us seeing way more hands than we do live. Thats the only factor I can see as to why we see more online.

Shawnt

Shawnt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Curious rivers

AA VS 88S AGAIN. 8 ON THE FLOP 8 ON THE TURN 8 ON THE RIVER. WAIT WHAAAAT? TO MANY TIMES HAVE I SEEN COINCIDENCES LIKE THAT. Score Ace Ace vs. Ace King vs. Ace King sometimes poker is frustrating you just have to be able to take the punches and play strong

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Probably not happening. :cool:

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think that we (the players) will never know. We believe in the honesty of the rooms:)

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hard question. The only thing I would like to note in a particular poker room (PokerStars) is the very frequent flops with aces. They drop out much less often, I don't understand what it has to do ... I consider myself an honest person, so I am used to trusting others, I hope everything is honest here ...

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Don't see how it's in the interest of the poker rooms to do this. Your English is just fine, welcome to the forum.

Uncloggie

Uncloggie

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AA VS 88S AGAIN. 8 ON THE FLOP 8 ON THE TURN 8 ON THE RIVER. WAIT WHAAAAT? TO MANY TIMES HAVE I SEEN COINCIDENCES LIKE THAT. Score Ace Ace vs. Ace King vs. Ace King sometimes poker is frustrating you just have to be able to take the punches and play strong

I'd have to say if you see anyone get 5 8's there is something fishy going on.

Either that or you are drinking too much ....

Cheers !

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
It is the development of the tournament in some the same players cool it and in others they are more risky that depends according to the entry mostly in the high tournaments they play slowly in a conservative way contrary to what happens in the free tournaments but it is not always like this in this type e tournaments

B

BDR-83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars champion, number one by coolers.

S

Simplex

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
online poker, atleast as a US player, is just one continous bad beat.

I'm still up in cash games, but nothing close to EV.

I much prefer live where there is little to no debate on the shuffle or dealing and I can spot a mechanic from across the room.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
$55 step 4 to 5 just now win this hand $215 step looking good,:vollkomme
Coolers happen a lot in poker.1010 shoves preflop I call with AA, 99 sees the two all ins.:)
Somebody call 999 theres just been a robbery lol.:eek:
Then bust out hand all in on turn figuring opponent a Jack and straight no another cooler:p
Starting to think it will be a miracle to qualify for the venom but I shall persevere.
Least am finding cash every so often and if am honest winning and losing coolers during this freeroll struggle.

Attachments

• week 1 task 3.JPG
    week 1 task 3.JPG
    161.3 KB · Views: 19
  • week 2 task 1.JPG
    week 2 task 1.JPG
    146.9 KB · Views: 19
  • june week 2.JPG
    june week 2.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 18
Last edited by a moderator:
C

Criplgamer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
more coolers = more tourneys entered= more rake. period.

Yes online is rigged for more action. I don't give a damn how many more hands you see online. I've played both and some live games move fast as well. I cannot count the times I've seen AA v. kk v. AK online or something like that.

Flopped boat get beat by rivered boat. ECT.

it never stops. The only time I don't see it much is in freerolls, and cash. Its tournaments where they do this. I now take my money to live poker games. No more online tourneys for me. PT4 opened my eyes. I'm not feeding the money to any site any more. period.

That includes Global and ACR. Until I see audits from outside firms of hand ever played on every US facing site I will remain convinced that online tournament poker is rigged for coolers.

There is a brand new $5.50 tourney starting in 5 minutes!

Gotta get that rake.

I sse this on Global as well. They push out the coolers until they meet their gaurantee. Then bam! all of a sudden it's like playing live. It happens too much to be coincidence.

Last edited:
MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most likely we will never know what goes behind the scenes)

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you for your response, I understand the point, and above all I really like your thoughtful phrase to which you sign at the end of the comment! I understand obviously maybe online it is feasible to see this type of situation in question (coolers) because they play much more hands per hour, than if we played live, but my question is related to sites (it is not worth naming them) where you I can assure you that I have seen this type of situation, but in very unusual ways in relation to the number of hands distributed, and the situation was repeated over and over again, hands almost movie session after session, maybe it is normal and it is just a Bad observation of mine, I don't really know, hence my query to the poker community, to see if it's just a feeling of mine, or someone else noticed it somewhere! thanks
there are definite patterns that are not natural or random I don't want to get into it here and now but if you look in past post of mine and many others you will see a lot of opinions on the subject.Some you can almost set your clock bye. Small example is if someone loses with a really good hand like straight flush or high pockets they will win the the next hand 80% of the time or more..That's not right players don't shove after big loss in real life and pull it off even with low non suited bs half the time. That's strictly an online phenomenon.

V

verand

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

This is a question of a person who has not played poker with real people. In real poker with individuals, it turns out the same unexpected game. Your doubt is an excuse for unprofessionalism..