Killed bad run dug it up so I could murder it again

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Was having a bad run for couple weeks talked about it in a post called why is it so hard to get off a bad run. Well it ended this week with vengeance everything turned around everywhere. My bad runs get shorter and shorter. While my good runs get better and better! This is first real good game that started my week at sb.

Sb

then ignition, bol, dragonroom, and finally had a great day today at atlas

Captureignition

Bolllll

Dr

Atl

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
some were hard to make out so i repost them just in case I'll go over them Won 89.99 and 21.99 at SB, 48.60 at ignition, 85.55 at BOL, 17.82 and 12.90 at dragonroom, and 100 19.71 4.50 and 20 at atlas this is all this week and atlas was all today. Great day today and a pretty good week to put the nail in the coffin of my lil bad run.

Last edited:
tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is 1 site missing the one that's always missing from my win bracket I won't even mention it's name but I'm sure it's obvious who's missing where I can't seem to win more than couple bucks ever. I do well everywhere else but never winning poker at this unnamed site even though i play there just as much especially with cc daily freerolls happening there. oops

GIRFIED

GIRFIED

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's good that you overcame your downswing, but we must get used to going through these situations from time to time to be able to overcome them in the best way. If you understand and accept the variance in poker over time you will be indifferent to the results.