Interesting moments in online poker (Movie)

S

sergey3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I conducted an experiment, and that's what I got, put it together in a video to make it more interesting.

Always All-In (p. 1)

What do you think about this?
Wait for new releases...

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The speed is too fast - need to adjust playback speed on the tube to watch it. Also - you seem to shove quite lite at times. LOL to each his own. :)

S

sergey3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The speed is too fast - need to adjust playback speed on the tube to watch it. Also - you seem to shove quite lite at times. LOL to each his own. :)
LOL. Whatever cards I get, I always put all-in. And won more 90% opened and won this a game.

Fivefor

Fivefor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
If you were doing an experiment then what hypothesis were you testing and what were your results?
The video is silly in how fast it goes which definitely does NOT make it more interesting and you don't share any results at the end.
Don't really see the point of this thread at all....

S

sergey3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you were doing an experiment then what hypothesis were you testing and what were your results?
The video is silly in how fast it goes which definitely does NOT make it more interesting and you don't share any results at the end.
Don't really see the point of this thread at all....
Thanks any opinion is important. Select setting slow speed in youtube player.
You yourself can create a topic that you consider worthy for discussion, on the cardschat forum, any topics are welcome. GL:D
And the conclusion is simple, the bankroll increases the chances of winning with any hands in the pokerstars room.