If you could customize a format?

N

Nomahoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would go for a turbo 10% rake 40% bounty 50% pool. Id play that shit all day long or like 4-5 games a day 3 days a week. Some one tell the 888 rep.

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like playing bounty MTTs but 40% it's a little bit too much. It becomes a bounty hunting donkament real fast.

N

Nomahoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Haha yeah! Donkament.

Id be front and center donkin it.

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I notice at the pokerstars Home Games you can actually make your own poker club where you can create Any Format you like... A great way to test every ones individual game type, format and preference would be to dedicate a thread to testing CC members Home Games Clubs...

My preference is with MTT's with any thing that has early cut off and NO late registration... naturally player numbers will be in the 150-900 region... Obviously depending on length of time registration is open before game starts...

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Perfect mtt.

The perfect Mtt in my opinion, has to have starting chips, 10,000, 25/50 blinds, with blinds increase 30 min.

N

NUTZ

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i would like and LOVE for BOL to have more 6 player max short stack torneys. my win rate is alot higher with those game types.
but the problem is, they only have 1 in the morning and 2 on the weekends and one usually gets canceled.

i think thts the question you were asking :)