How to play online poker

JedKim

JedKim

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
While it is important in the real world, online it is MORE important: PLAY YOUR RANGE NOT PEOPLE.

The users don't put as much value in the digital, so if you feel like you're weak, don't overbet too often.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How to play poker online

While it is important in the real world, online it is MORE important: PLAY YOUR RANGE NOT PEOPLE.

The users don't put as much value in the digital, so if you feel like you're weak, don't over bet too often.
Hello.
Ranges can be very interesting, JedKim. From what I the folks I have played against, they usually have a range. It helps me to take notes of what they show. I have also seen where there was no range and the person played wildly and was on a winning streak. That's crazy, but it seems to work for those "Crazy Guys". So go figure? Anyway, I feel it to be important to take notes of others' shown cards for that very reason. Ranges, yes, very important and ignore the player. People are creatures of habit and it shows.
Good luck with your games, JedKim!
Dan'O

G

greenman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First get a tracker . Any books you read it doesnt really apply . Lower the stakes closer to bingo. Tight is right .

D

Darya007

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite thing is to play online poker from my mobile while sitting at work)))

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Randomly poke buttons...funny.

I play my same game in any setting.

C

capujoss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They often say Tight is right, but if I play too tight, everyone always folds as soon as I enter the pot.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only play AA, KK, QQ and AK and push your whole stack in preflop. :stupido:

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
There are good books around and good tutorials here at Cardschat page. Add practice on it and go ahead.

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Poker online

Good morning everyone, there is a correct way to play poker and just with a lot of study and practice you can get close to playing this almost perfect game, I am reading an ebook, which says that you have to play opponents and play according to strength of yours, it has a lot of hand images and shows flops and how much you should bet in each situation, I never studied the size of bets but this part of poker is very important.
It seems that the more I study the more I find this game complex.

Z

Zeke67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phil Helmuth says...

Tight is right baby. In MTT’s that is. Patience is definitely a virtue in online poker.

Z

Stay Safe

wsumiesum

wsumiesum

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play some good music on earphones, chew some gum and grab the mouse.. full concentracion is most important for me. you can't lose any occasion to grab some chips, even only few

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would never have played live as I play online. I would be confused by the presence of other people.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Playing ranges online,not people, is right most of the time. There are many tricks and skills you can use in live game that you cannot apply online.
The guy (above) who said he just pokes buttons randomly when playing poker must be joking. I mean, even when you know what you are doing, you still can't win that often, let alone relying on luck..