How many tournaments can you play at one time.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I mean actually play without dragging down other games or just being a pain making people wait for you.
My current limit is two, I know that is not much. When I am play 3 games they all suffer and I make really big mistakes, I end up sabotaging one game to save the others. For me two is comfortable. I am asking because I assume every time we have to wait on a player over and over again, I assume he is playing in multiple games.

D

dimetrio

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I manage to play 6-8 tournament tables without much difficulty. But my best game is at 3-4 tables. When 1-2 remains, it becomes already boring.

RickoNNN

RickoNNN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can play four to six tournaments at the same time. But you have to be very aware of them since they will send all your attention

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2 or 3 tournaments I feel comfortable above I can't give needed attention.

stevecambog

stevecambog

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me 2 ... cause im like to play smoking...and make me freak out with another tables

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Since i use tablet then 1 lol but still this doesn't stop me from registering to several tournaments which clash with eachother :)

NOORI

NOORI

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2-4 as I am learning the tournament world ahah

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play a maximum of 4 tables at the same time, no more

S

sergo1203

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it’s comfortable for me to play two tournaments. if more, then concentration is lost and mistakes are made. what about suffering ???? in poker you need patience and endurance ..

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I can play my A game with 4 , but many times I fire something like 6-8.

A

akufto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
played in four tournaments at the same time, now too lazy to play so many tournaments!!! include one, maximum two of the tournament and begin to play!

LanaRhoades

LanaRhoades

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play no more than 2 tables at the same time.That´s enough for me.

M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never play more than 2 at a time. I have tried to play 4 a few times and it was just too hectic for me to enjoy.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never play more than 2 at a time. I have tried to play 4 a few times and it was just too hectic for me to enjoy.
I tried again to do 3 at once only because of timing. Too hectic for me as well. I ended up using one as test, tried seeing how being more aggressive would work. I went out but it was worth the trouble.

Loky13

Loky13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2-4

If you want to be able to make some calculus and pay attention,i think not more than 3.

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I'm in a good mood and I'm full of energy, I play 4 tournaments at once and don't feel any discomfort

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think I play best with 3 tables, 4 is a bit too much.

JJP

JJP

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to be able to play 8 to 12 tables, but that took a lot of work and build up to being able to handle it and still play reasonably well. After black friday, I fell out of practice and can no longer handle that many at once. These days my limit seems to be about 5, and then it starts to become too much and I time out occasionaly.

Practice makes perfect

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not necessarily when you are waiting for a player with a return move at the table, he is busy at other tables. I also prefer to play no more than two tables.

Anton Fedorov

Anton Fedorov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you show a high-quality game, then no more than two at a time, if in automatic mode, then up to four is possible.