How many tables are you comfortable with?

RutgersOneTime

RutgersOneTime

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How many tables are you guys comfortable with at one time? I'm usually comfortable with up to 6 9-person tables, but only 2 heads up at a time.

TY

ayahuasca

ayahuasca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maximum two. In this case I can watch some youtube video or tv show at the same time without any trouble. Three tables (and more) needs much more time, attention and concentration for me, so it can be named comfortable.

DaFrank

DaFrank

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only do a couple at a time. I can do more but I just prefer 2 or 3. I've tried doing more than 4 and I just feel like I get too flustered and am not able to make the right poker play at times.

DaFrank

S

StraightValue

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd say 2 tables works the best for me because it lets me have something else going on and can still keep decent focus

MagicDick

MagicDick

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are using your reads to play it is hard to play more than 3 tables and still do a good job. If you are big hand fishing play as many as you can get on your screen. Fair warning though you need a massive bank and even more perseverance to grind a small profit from the second method.

J

JimmT7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2-3 at 4 I start to get flustered. I have done 6 already did not turn out well. lots of alarms going off.

S

Sisyphus

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
2>4 s&g's - when table(s) get down to 3-4 plyrs I don't start new one

D

duson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on the buy-ins and the speeds. If the buy-ins are at my normal range and the speeds are regular then I'm comfortable playing up to 4. If the buy-ins are bigger then I'd normally play then I'd stick to two. If they're hyper/turbos then I'd stay round 2-3 otherwise I'd timebank out.

andy112211

andy112211

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One Table For Me

How on earth can you play more than one table? I have tried playing 2 and 4 tables at once but I cant handle it. Get too confused. To play a decent game I stick to one table. I find my best concentration that way. Good luck.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
It is not that to focus while playing in 2 tables at the same time. With 4 tables then it's completely different story :cool:

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for me only 4 playing tables are enough

P

paapcity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
4 tables is doable, but on 2 tables i think im more making the right play

M

Matteobvb83

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In hu 2 tables with 3 otherwise I start to get confused.
6 cash table players will play four simultaneously
If I play in tournaments or freerolls will also play at the same time 6 tables

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

I like three 9 player tables in a tournament. Feel out all three and cut down to one by the end of the tournament. So you end up losing two tournaments you have to make up in the third. Usually one table has enough chips to make a serious run.

neiroob

neiroob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel comfortable playing on two tables, but no more than four tables I will not have time to follow the dynamics at the table.

Jezdic

Jezdic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm best playing when I play only on one table. I can concentrate on all the important factors. When I play on multiple tables, I do not follow the game, but I'm just playing on the strongest cards. Other I throw

FanatsLV

FanatsLV

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me 4 is the best number where still I got time to think. I tried 6, 8 and 12 but that was just disaster :D so since than I stick to 4 only :)

juninhigh

juninhigh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How many tables are you guys comfortable with at one time? I'm usually comfortable with up to 6 9-person tables, but only 2 heads up at a time.

TY

Only one, i like to play writing notes about my adversaries, and i just can`t do this with 2 tables or more. Liking or not you will loose some important details, and will play based on less information, that can cost you a lot. But if you`re extremely fast and concentrated person keep going.

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
5-6. If their number is more than 6, then they don't fit well on my monitor and therefore it causes me stress because I have to decide which ones to cover with others. And as I play MTT mostly (they obviously don't start all at the same time), it means that I have to decide this while already playing at 6 tables. And then I'm worried that I'm missing something important at the tables that are covered.. :rolleyes: So for me it's too distracting to operate 7+ tables. Maybe if I get a second monitor, I will find out that it's not that bad. But for now I have to pay extra attention to not register in more tournaments that fit my monitor and my mind :D

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Also depends if you're using a track pad or a mouse ;) trackpad sucks

badboydean00

badboydean00

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

TY
i love playing two tables at a time with one table being snap poker:icon_boun

S

Sseppe

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
3Tables of same type or 2 of mixed poker games, but mostly only one... it’s less stressful without the table hopping and allows for doing other stuff than poker at the same time.