How many tables do u play?

A

Aces74

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to play 2 or 3 just they always seem to have issues.
Im playing and there is always a freeze or the dreaded misclick.
I would like to play more just the clients are not smooth.
Im using MacBook pro so that could be issue .

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Pre-Black Friday, on my desktop with a decent size screen, I'd usually play 6-9 tables.

These days on my laptop, I'm usually playing 2-4 tables.

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I'm working on the computer, I play two tables, but if I have nothing to do on the computer, regularly play between 6 and 8 tables.
If they are tables of 6 players, I think it is advisable to play up to 4 or 5 tables, not to lose concentration in the game.

gl:D

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mostly I play 4 tables from one. Because I can best handle every other player's hand. I played once and on 8 tables of one, but I'm not happy with the game and you can not get it all out. I think that 4 tables are the best option or less, all over it is a thesis for the game. Good idea, the reader what others have to say on this subject, great greeting for all members of the cardschat!

W

williamsc99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
game at most 4 tables to not lose focus, the game is automatic at the beginning, then lah at the end when I'm big in chips and the tendency is to make harder decisions I usually have one or at most 2 tables in the final stretch

RiverLord90

RiverLord90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually 2 or 3 but never more than 4 since I play on 15-inch laptop screen.

If I had big duel monitors on desktop and a fancy multi-tabling software, I would probably play more than 4.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
maximum 4 tables if these are tournaments and 2 tables in a zoom game !!!

V_Sigme

V_Sigme

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
how many tables do u play?

im a new player too, most of the time playing 1 table, but my best results was when i was playing two tables(the biggest winning) :) i just played with simple basic rules, without overthinking, maybe thats why

badboydean00

badboydean00

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have try to play like 2 or 3 tables at the same time,but is very hard for me to get focused,maybe is because im still a new player,less than a month playing.
a will often play 2 tables with 1 slow and 1 fast tourney............:smile:

cleder7

cleder7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No more than three tables. more than that I lose control and focus, and I end up losing more than normal kkkkkk

Future_Pr00F

Future_Pr00F

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All depends how i feel,,,,

up to 3 if im feeling on point and raring to go,

2 is the Norm, (at the moment)

and 1 if im a bit tired and not so focused.

I used to commit myself to X amount of tables up to 9 at one time but that never turns out well.

Play what you feel comfortable with at that moment :)

J

jofieloviedo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2 table

I used to play 2 table in the past now I have 3 month without play poker cause I have to study and all those stuff but yeah I use to play 2 cash zoom table in pokerstars maybe 3 table when I felt there was no action on the tables but most of the time 2 table cause it is hard to concentrate and the best when we play poker is be concentrate the most.

Don't try to play more table cause that is not goona be good for you at least you have the level enough to play 4 or 5 table at the same time without problem

AndreyMav78

AndreyMav78

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, the most optimal is a game on 2-3 tables. I also do not write in the chat

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Zoom 1 table
torunament max 2 tables
spin n go max 2 tables

I like to bet on the quality of playing and not on the quantity :)

B

bstest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do 2 tables at a time, when I play. I feel I'm wasting too much time when only playing one game and waiting for my next hand. So two it is.