Beardownman

Beardownman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello,
I was wondering how many different rooms people play in. I seem to be going around in circles trying to find the best for me. I enjoy all in their own way, even tried some Crypto.
Interested to see who else plays multi rooms or would it be better to stick to one or two?

Kingpoetmusic

Kingpoetmusic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on multiple sites. I play on America's Cardroom, GlobalPoker.com, Betonline, ignition, and Coinpoker. I have been liking GlobalPoker lately because the App on the phone is nice. And there are some good micro tourneys on there.

I believe it is good to mix it up and play on different sites. This way you can get a good feel for the sites and see what tourney formats work for you best.

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play mainly at 888 poker. They have a real no deposit bonus. Get 2 50 cent tournament tickets per day for a week and $1.00 cash. Can earn an extra $80 free but you would to do well in the tournaments to have the cash to get points to unlock the rest of the bonus.

Also play pokerstars. Both I play on mobile.

D

da22duke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play pretty much only on ACR. Id like to play 888 but from what I have seen I cant since im in the US and not in NJ

HypnoT0AD

HypnoT0AD

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I mainly play on stars, but keep meaning to try some other sites.

Would you say the quality of the opponents varies a lot from site to site?

Joshua_Kane

Joshua_Kane

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I mainly play on stars, but keep meaning to try some other sites.

Would you say the quality of the opponents varies a lot from site to site?

I would say the quantity varies more than the quality. I play on 888, PokerStars and Titan, but at any point PokerStars will have at least 4 times as many players playing.

Wiltz82

Wiltz82

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play just Pokerstars but since you can play for money where I live in the US I now play at ACR and carbon poker. Im a little surprised that I haven’t seen anything about carbon poker on here because it’s a really good place to play poker.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I sometimes run 3 poker rooms and now I play them, 888 poker PokerStars and unibet, for me it's more important to play and try to make a profit and be in +!

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a multi-room player. I try to play absolutely anywhere if a room allows playing from my contry. Just because I generally play freerolls and try to increase bankroll on each of them as much as possible. On the other hand, every site has its best time to play cash games at. On some rooms, there's almost no game in some hours during the day so multi-rooming is the key. You can just switch to another one. By now, I have at least 12 rooms where I play everyday, at least one freeroll a day :). At least at 5 of them I play cash games on low stakes and low buy-in torneys as well. I think it's pretty well to play on many sites, it gives you some kind of advantage. But if you play poker just for fun then of cause it's OK to play at one poker site only, just choose one that you mostly like.

Lomovoz161

Lomovoz161

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Only 2 or 1 rooms. pokerstars.com and PokerStars.es
Lobby View. User setting.(we do not take into account the room PKR) a Variety of tournaments. PokerStars-super room. Many complain about the random number generator and hand twisting. But it's all the tears of the losers.. I've seen off line crazy deals. PS I want to United all countries in a single platform and online was 250-300 thousand people :):cool:

monstr999999

monstr999999

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi))
I only play PokerStars ...
used to play in 888 ... and in Poker House ... I threw them for a long time already ...
:icon_cycl

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello,
I was wondering how many different rooms people play in. I seem to be going around in circles trying to find the best for me. I enjoy all in their own way, even tried some Crypto.
Interested to see who else plays multi rooms or would it be better to stick to one or two?
it's okay if you try your hand at several rooms and create a bankroll.
The rooms are distinguished by the players' fields and the strength of the players. everywhere is different.
I play in several rooms but in the main preference BCP 888 PS
these rooms I trust more than anything else.

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Since I play poker, 80% of the time I play on Pokerstars, 15 in 888 poker and 5 party poker, but I have account in all of the poker sites I think.

Everbane

Everbane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play PokerStars.. I tried to play on the platform 888 but I did not like their design.. At PokerStars everything is simple and clear so my choice is obvious!

Beardownman

Beardownman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for all of your replies. It makes me feel better knowing that most of you multiroom. In fact if I see a new room that I haven't tried yet I'll probably give it a try.
I have only been mainly freerolling the crypto rooms, but find them quite exciting (who knows if they will really take off!).

I like the steps format sng's, not all rooms have these and I know alot of players dont see the point of them but everyone to their own. I actually got from step 1 to step 9 on Bet 365 playing for 800 euros only to loose it all!! at least I had the opportunity to play this high a stake for 50c!

In my opinion I think that all rooms seem to have fairly equal opponents, may be the crypto's slightly easier and PokerStars slightly tougher.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
I play in several different poker rooms ... such as Americas Cardroom, 888Poker, intertops ... BetOnline, partypoker ... it's good to know about other sites ... however my favorite room is Americas Cardroom

A

aj43615

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on ACR mostly...but I like fabulour poker and blackchip poker also...guess they are all the same...just different skins...but the cards all play the same...just have better luck in fabulous poker more then ACR or blackchip....but ACR has been nice certain times with cards too

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Pokerstars , 888 , Americas Cardroom and a skin of Party Poker. I like Party Poker for now because I made the easiest and quickest bankroll build so far :)

Sometimes I play on all of them at the same time. I feel like is better for an online player to have more than one software because he has many more options[MTT wise]!!! :)

A

Aknight3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to stick w 2 but can do 4-5...but i do better when focusing on just one or two

A

Anders1616

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play at 888, Poker Stars and Party Poker.

Mainly on 888 and Poker Stars and sometimes on Party Poker.

Last Sunday i played a real good deep stack tournament on PP, all Sunday evening, and won a few bucks. :)

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Completely depends on you, on me in principle tried to play 9 tables, but struggled, so optimal for me is 7 or 8 tables. But concentration, better 3-4 tables in my opinion! Success !

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I can play two at a time, I tired to play 3 but it was too much