Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Why not? As long as people are willing to pay for their entertainment, there is someone who can offer them this. Maybe it will be another poker.

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion, this is a strange question, it has no reason to discuss. And yet - I think poker, even online, will be permanent and forever. He can be hated, he can be loved, he can be ignored, but he will exist.

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker will survive...for some as a way to make a living, for most as a hobby to enjoy.

Akinled

Akinled

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cash games will never die in my opinion and the only thing is very very difficult to maintain as a grind is live tournaments in my opinion.
But you know for a good poker grind you just need a deck of cards, a table and a fish!

R

Ricardo_lhp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe so, every day the poker community grows and new players, new schools, new tools appear ... so I always see poker in extreme evolution, I don't see this game ending, but growing more and more each day that goes by :)

deeznutzz

deeznutzz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker will still be played but I doubt it will be the same old game. It'll either be a modified version of Texas hold em are a entirely different poker game altogether. It wasn't all that long ago that five card draw was the most popular game now it's played nowhere other then at the occasional home game. Stud poker too has all but gone extinct as well

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not see any reason poker to disappear anytime soon (both online and live). Maybe future players will have additional ways to play like VR for example but the game will not vanish anytime soon.

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
poker will not end! to play poker in just need playing cards and people gathered for fun, however the online restrictions may suffer!:hello::hello:

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
live poker will be played certainly and online will suffer big changes

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I doubt it a lot. By the time I will have children, the Mars will be already colonized and human level AI developed long before that.

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think this is a strange question, its like asking will there still be baseball,soccer and all the other games people play.:confused::confused::confused:

unnamed72

unnamed72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
other types of poker are gonna appear. and they will play it

maksonios

maksonios

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is one of the best card games of all time. It will leave until the end of the world. Speaking of online poker for our kids, I think so, yes, they'll be able to play it.

Akinled

Akinled

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One of the biggest issue facing the world’s online poker industry is the lack of U.S. players involved in international networks. About 20% of the players at PokerStars before Black Friday were American. Half of Full Tilt’s players were from the US, while about 80% of those at Cereus were.
American online poker players are known as loose and full of action. The lack of these players at European sites, not only hurts traffic, but the amount of money Americans bring to those tables.

D

dayontour

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Forever and ever

Poker will be played forever and ever. :D

L

Liru

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is life so it will live on forever.

zlajazlaja2

zlajazlaja2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think they will play, in this moument poker is the best card game... :)

rj_montana

rj_montana

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's not going anywhere, it's just not going to increase with the same enthusiasm and speed in the boom era .. may start seeing declining trends

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not sure, world can change so fast especially in the last 150 years. But if they want to entertain like this, I will support it. :D

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think online poker will live on :)