How do you track your own hand history

N

nauhziy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How does one track your own hand history, especially if you're multi-tabling? Am wondering if there might be anything that can help to collate hand histories for review after a tourney / cash game online. Thanks in advance!

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As far as I know, on any site there is an opportunity to see the history of your hands. You need to look in the settings or other places. Each site has its own troubles with this. There is just a look on the site and there is you can get the history by email. I have never watched the history of the game at several tables of the simultaneous game. I don't know how it will look.At pokerstars, your hand history is saved in a folder on your computer and you yourself make adjustments for saving.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To collect information about the opponent during the game, they use the following programs: Hand2note, Holdem manager 3. These programs are also used to analyze their game. To train the push fold skills, use Icmizer 3. The hands played for the entire time can be requested from the support service of the room.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You're doing yourself a disservice if you don't have PokerTracker. Learn it upside down and and inside out, it is an invaluable tracking and learning tool.

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I recommend using a dedicated application to store and process the pokerstars tournament hands played. This is called the SitNGo Wizard. You can download a free trial. And if you like this software, then you can purchase it for further use. SitNGo Wizard, like many other helper programs, will help you not only save hands, but also analyze them. You will learn to take them apart and see your mistakes and shortcomings in playing with your hands. Analyzing your own game is the key to a successful poker career.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands