Have you invested in equipment for online poker?

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Have you invested money to buy equipment for better poker experience? For example I recently bought a new laptop which is selected for better online poker game too. I also think to find a better seat to be more comfortable! I think that these details can make a difference! What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Certainly can't hurt. Sure you will get enjoyment and comfort for other uses of those items. Bought a laptop some years ago and enjoyed playing poker on it. Got me some what mobile and was able to recline on the couch.

bkniefel

bkniefel

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that if you are investing in equipment that suites your needs then you are certainly doing yourself a favor. For those who find more comfort lying on the sofa with a light laptop, the benefits could be enormous.

No one likes to play when they are uncomfortable so making a practice of not only the equipment being used or in this case, invested in, can dramatically change our game and allow us to progress more even if we are not aware of it.

P

pokerdebit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with you. But then again we can not go overboard with the equipents.
I just invested in a mouse and earpiece. My laptop is okay

I think later I can invest in a chair and other stuff

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've invested my time in becoming a member of CC Frecoll Club. That's the only investment I've ever made when it comes to poker. Good investment though, I highly recommend it.

U

underdog140

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't bought anything specifically for poker.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Didn't buy any computer or laptop to play poker but I did purchase a comfortable chair to play in. Comfort really makes a difference when you are playing long tournaments, gotta have it

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not think that a laptop or a good chair is a poker equipment, but I am convinced that for good results you should feel comfortable.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
For my comfort of lying in bed and playing poker I bought the laptop and I can say that it was a good investment.

I

IanP304

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not being that much of a tech person, I bought my eldest daughter a laptop for xmas for her school work etc and though it could double up for myself with poker.

Little did I know that Windows 10 S doesn't let you download software not on the windows store lol.

So currently back to using my tablet & smartphone for poker, looking into purchasing a laptop specifically for poker later in the year! Perhaps challenge myself to fund it purely from cc freeroll winnings by end of the year. :D

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I plan to invest, buy seat monitors, all decent equipment to play poker comfortable!

:captain:

A fox 666

A fox 666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Buying a new laptop in the hope that this investment will lead to winnings in poker is complete rubbish! Although no one is forbidden to believe in miracles. The best investment in poker is replenishing a bankroll. It makes no difference whatsoever — winning freerolls, winning tournaments, or just a regular deposi

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
One of my goals this year ... is to try to invest in a new laptop ... because the one I have sometimes stays frozen in the middle of a tournament ... and I have to restart it again wasting time and this stresses a lot ... Of course I hope to have some money prizes to buy it ..!

A

Arthur ZM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did not invest in poker equipment. I don’t think that buying a mouse, headphone or computer chair can improve my game.

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If someone will be happy and more comfortable with buying new chair, let him buy it, but if you think that buying equipment can improve your game, you are in really big delusion. Only learning and experience can help your game.

Artbart805

Artbart805

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playground poker hoodie and hat count?

Marcoz157

Marcoz157

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi

Hi my investments dedication to textbooks, and high technology on the internet.

guwanch7777777

guwanch7777777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
of course we spend money for poker
for a good poker result
you need a comfortable condition

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I recently bought a new PC because the old one worked more. CC poker and league have motivated me not to delay buying it and to continue to be an active member on the forum. I would love to invest in a new, more comfortable seat when I can afford it.

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
As I like playing on my sofa, I took a part of my poker winnings to buy a gaming laptop and PokerTracker 4. So I was reinvesting into poker somehow. And I would not want to miss both.

M

mvt191

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No im not invested. New computer doesn't play poker for me :)

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
May be I ll invest in a new net connection,because bad network often plays against me.