Have you ever thought to drop the self-deposit limit?

Mohamed48

Mohamed48

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I encountered the beginning of this month and reached the upper limit for self-deposit. Conditions I put on myself. Knowing that I like to play. Imposed on me next month, then can I deposit and also modify the self-deposit limit?

Attachments

• Annotation 2020-09-09 020851.jpg
    Annotation 2020-09-09 020851.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 61
tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I have a thoughts like that,but considr them a big mistake.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
No since i have never put any stupid limits on myself :bebored:

owler

owler

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it depends on why you have putten the limit in the first place was it to limit your losses or for another reason.
However, I can honestly say breaking the rules especially if it was putten to protect ourselves may lead to a disaster if it is not surrounded by a lot of logic and studying

A

alsorory

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
no limit at all, try to manage your money by yourself

D

DomDoctor01

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on your money really .I've self imposed limits before and still am because i'm trying to avoid tilt-depositing and chasing my losses .
Also I've found out in the time off , when I've reached my limit , I have time to study the game and improve my strategy .But after all , I guess people who set limits tend to know why they are doing so , maybe a tendency to be more of a degen...I know I have it at least , lol

Vitorbismark

Vitorbismark

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I am listening to music and answering college exercises.

R

ruco72

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also have set a limit for my deposits. Above all because I want to keep this as a healthy and fun activity and not a money consuming obsession! Once you set a limit, I think you know you should stick to it...

M

mrc1988

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel like if you have a limit, you maybe shouldn't be gambling lol.

I use to feel the same way about drinking. I've had people tell me "if you need a limit you shouldn't be doing it" because I went through a phase where I would only have 2 at a given time. The truth is imposing limits on yourself actually shows a great deal of restraint and maturity.

My thoughts to the OP. If you thought those limits needed to be in place then stick to them. If you constantly are hitting this limit think about lowering it. Just my $0.02

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never thought about the storage limit. I think there has to be a limit, right?

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't deal with limits. :playingba:D
My goal anyway would be to get a withdrawal instead of a deposit...but I still have to work on that. :hmmmm: