Google Search Poker Bot Software

1player2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello,

I just did a simple google search and found several poker bots for sale. There were several websites selling different options and they were priced from $59-$250. The worst part was they tell you exactly which sites to use them on. Upswing did say the software is usually weak and only win slightly over time. So it is more of a volume game for the botters but I had no idea it was this easy for casual players to bot.

Threshold2122

Threshold2122

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There will always be people searching for a way to cheat the system

It would be nice for most players I imagine to be able to turn a hobby into an income but I would guess most casual players either play for fun or for the love of the game

For me a poker bot will be just the same as a player who is very good at the mechanics of poker yet we can still beat them as we still have the choice of improvisation nd can change from the perceived way of playing for something more unorthodox

Good luck out there

Szyilard

Szyilard

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi!

I have never heard of such software. I don't even know what this software is good for? The other is that I don’t like to buy things like that online.

Q

Qrise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don’t think this is a sale of poker bots, most likely it’s a common money-taking by offering such a product.

poker needs a human outlook on the game to make money. This won't work with bots

ZenGreen

ZenGreen

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These arent the bots you want. Ifyou can buy it on the open market, the nit wont get the job done. I Imagine the money commitment for real bots would be a lot

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know what to say.
If that’s the case and they’re already selling bots online it’s not good.
But I'm not afraid. I beat the bots at the table too (Kasparov also managed to beat the PC :D )

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can believe it. If you have the ability to take advantage of something, people are going to try to make money off of it.

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is definitely not that offer what makes you rich, someone just wants to earn money for selling nothing by a good ads, it is quiet common, generally.

If you play on ACR for a while, probably you heard about their action against bots, I think last time I got a refund, because they have found and took down bots a year ago.

And yes a good one, definitely can make you money, but they check it regularly. Personally, I afraid more about the sites own bots, maybe the employees operated ones, those - if exist, I believe on most of the sites, yes - are up and running forever...

I remember for a Russian registered one. I played 0.05/0.1 NLH 9 max on 3-4 tables, it was always there, always in the same time, played always the same way, never used extra time, and near to the end of the sessions most of the time that one had the most money, I do not know how, but they caught that somehow, probably after reporting, as even a low, micro stake tables, it was more than visible. After 2-3 weeks playing against that, I knew the time when I must stop playing. It was the same time every day. So earlier or later they catch them, but the insider actions are never going to be visible...

florestaftw

florestaftw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I doubt the effectiveness of the bot, selling a product for $ 250 knowing that with the bot you can get much more, it is something strange.:rolleyes:

L

Laynester

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this bot software isn't that just a DATABASE?

There were several websites selling different options and they were priced from $59-$250.

Yes but these products are just DATABASES where you have to enter the players name, it searchs past history of a player name and gives a FORECAST of how a player plays.

THAT IS TRUE.

What is not true. Is having a "sever army of bots" automatically raking in $1 (one dollar) of profit.

To program a server to work on BOL to respond with in a 30sec time play just cant be done. There are too my dynamics, too may options, too many glitches. It's still a pipe dream under our computing power today. :)

Z

Zeke67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Exactly

I knew I had read that somewhere. That someone had just put the search words in google and bam!! There you go Bots for sale!!!

Z

Stay Safe

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Thematter is that they hunt you if you use a bot , but if you play fair , only with HUD , lol , then you have the feeling some are botting , especially in some known sites for this . The way they call some bets , the bets they make . Very duvious poker . But these are not punished , why , don't know , guess bots are categorised oin two parts , friendly to us and non friendly , friendly that are owned by us or known to us people or players that generate a lot of rake , and the bots of the unknown or poor and weaker players , lol . Even in pokerstars , everywhere bots and fake rhetoric against them , so as the poor guys to be stuck in front of a pc and lose 4, 5, 10 hours daily only to win pennies or frustration from bad beaats and fake flips and RNG traps , pschychology warfare . The clever guys use adavanced programms or bots , if they catch them , they create new account , in one moment , lol . If there are companies that sale bots , that means there are customers , and these customers are not few . Also a poker room might lave a player to play with his bot , until other players catch him so then they have to ban him , or until the moment he asks for withdrawal , then they refuse and keep the change lol . If the return some to the affected players , it'sonly for the eyes of the world , really stinks .

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have never searched for such queries. So this information came as a surprise to me. It turns out so easily. The machines are already among us.
The post-Apocalypse will happen in 2029. Kyle Reese will be sent back in time to save young John Connor from the Terminator. Let's hope for the best.
960x540