Global poker security check.

S

ShealynMillay

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Tonight I was running really hot and made $40 just off of $2 buy in sngs and a 6$ bankroll (I am a low stakes player, so 40$ out of 6$ is big for me). a few hours later I get an email from global poker saying the following:

"Your Global Poker account has been temporarily frozen during a routine review. In order to reinstate your account, we ask that you please send valid copies of the below documents. If you have already provided copies of these before, we still need you to provide them again:
1. Copies of the credit cards ending in 3310 and 0855 that you used to last purchase on our site. Please send in photos of both the front and back of the cards with the first four and last four numbers showing and the middle eight numbers covered up (important that these are covered on both sides of the card). Please ensure that the 3 digit security code on the back of the card is also covered up."

wtfffff???????? I do not recognize either of those credit cards. I can't log in because it says I am banned. any idea what this is? they didn't tell me anything. Did they suspect I was cheating cause I was winning so much? I am super butthurt and idk what to do.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-03-22 at 11.06.43 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-03-22 at 11.06.43 PM.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 18
Last edited by a moderator:
wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Has anyone else played from your IP Address? Shouldn't be to hard to Google their Support E-Mail Address. I've played there for over a year, no problems.

pdcactus1

pdcactus1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dealing with Global

Tonight I was running really hot and made $40 just off of $2 buy in sngs and a 6$ bankroll (I am a low stakes player, so 40$ out of 6$ is big for me). a few hours later I get an email from global poker saying the following:

"Your Global Poker account has been temporarily frozen during a routine review. In order to reinstate your account, we ask that you please send valid copies of the below documents. If you have already provided copies of these before, we still need you to provide them again:
1. Copies of the credit cards ending in 3310 and 0855 that you used to last purchase on our site. Please send in photos of both the front and back of the cards with the first four and last four numbers showing and the middle eight numbers covered up (important that these are covered on both sides of the card). Please ensure that the 3 digit security code on the back of the card is also covered up."

wtfffff???????? I do not recognize either of those credit cards. I can't log in because it says I am banned. any idea what this is? they didn't tell me anything. Did they suspect I was cheating cause I was winning so much? I am super butthurt and idk what to do.

I have been dealing with them for about 2 years I'd just take your time and explain the facts and provide what they request if it is you. after going thou the dingleberry staff you'll finally get to someone that can understand what your saying and things will be ok. They caught me coluding with my wife to transfer money from one account to the other it took a few weeks even thou I admitted it, for them to do their checking and it got straightened out finally. You should be fine just might take some time

:eek2::icon_smur:eek2::icon_smur:eek2::icon_smur.

I

IAMMEUR

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your post title is misleading. Your account is not banned. They are doing a security check and for you and global they freeze activity. Jump through their hoops. If you've done nothing wrong then I'm pretty sure your account will be reestablished. However, if you have deposited using your girlfriends credit card that was used on another account by her brother then you have some explaining to do. Good luck.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Title changed a bit send in your I.D be truthful if you were cheating money will be not returned.
Not suggesting this of you but looks like it to the security team until you prove otherwise,
Too many people think they are clever multi accounting until their caught and lose winnings and access.