Fulltime Grind SNG grind.

TheMuffier

TheMuffier

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will start grinding the $4.50 on demands on in 2019, I will review every quarterly.

My goal is to grind these professionally (I will accompany them with live cash games)

Short term, I make more playing live cash games but long term goal is high stakes Mtts online and decent ones live.

My goal:
My goal in the first year is to build a bankroll and develop my discipline for playing online mtts whilst making a better hourly than my dead end job.

I have no monetary goals, just a process and I believe as long as I follow that process the money will come with it.
I chose process over money because monetary goals an get depressing when variance strikes and that hasn't worked out so well for me in the past.
Process is variance proof.

I am here to look for someone who is willing to work with me towards this achievement.

Should anyone wish to work with me. I would like to set these boundaries clear before we proceed.

1. No swapping percentages in SNGs- max 10% of profit in mtts.
2. No lending or borrowing money
3. Hand + mental game reviews at least once a week

Here's my timeline:

Month 1-12: Grind $4.50s to build up bankroll, discipline, BRM and experience overall.
During this period, we will budget X% of the weekly profits to take shorts at some low-mid stakes mtts on Sundays.

Month 13-24: Grind 7.50-22$mtts for the first quarter then 16.50-55$ the other 3/4.
During this period, we will budget X% of the bi weekly profits for some shorts at some games up to the 109s or Sunday mill sats.

Month 25+ At this point we will have enough experience and a roll to swim with the sharks and a roll big enough to re-enter 215s like the $3.50+

In order for this dream to be achievable, I have created a process to follow and those time lines are adjustable at the end of year one. But year one is not adjustable.

I will do this regardless but would love it if someone had a similar goal and would like to work together.

And finally.
Whilst I appreciate that some people will look at this and think of all the reasons it wouldn't work. My response to that is please don't inflict your self limitations and short comings on me.

Get in touch

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are you going to post in poker goals when you start your challenge? What site is the challenge going to start on? What is your study process, and do you use any training sites?

TheMuffier

TheMuffier

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I will post the challenge in poker goals. Something I just now became aware that this site has.
poker stars for the sngs due to volume and frequency. For the sunday mtts, Stars/888/Party.

Pre session check list. 15 mins
Go through my strengths and weaknesses + emotional/ tilt profile
Post session cool down. 15-20 mins
Go through emotions I felt during the session and figure out why.

Once a week.
Morning 1-2 hours, go through emotions I wrote down during the week. Work out my issues.
Break for an hour then go through marked hands and 1 SNG and all the final tables. I made that week.

Most sites are mtt or cash focused so not much content for sngs. I will go with Rye none the less. I am star struck by bencb.
I think be is an absolute genius.

M

Meepomancer1122

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can't say I have the heart to follow you in this one, but GL nonetheless! :)

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Best of luck with your grind.

You seem to be on the right track as you have planning and structure in place.

Splitpot88

Splitpot88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wish you and whoever accompanies you on this journey the best of luck. I love the fact that you seem to have put a lot of thought into this venture. You are on the right track :)

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes I will post the challenge in poker goals. Something I just now became aware that this site has.
Poker stars for the sngs due to volume and frequency. For the sunday mtts, Stars/888/Party.

Pre session check list. 15 mins
Go through my strengths and weaknesses + emotional/ tilt profile
Post session cool down. 15-20 mins
Go through emotions I felt during the session and figure out why.

Once a week.
Morning 1-2 hours, go through emotions I wrote down during the week. Work out my issues.
Break for an hour then go through marked hands and 1 SNG and all the final tables. I made that week.

Most sites are mtt or cash focused so not much content for sngs. I will go with Rye none the less. I am star struck by bencb.
I think be is an absolute genius.

Thanks for the info. I have seen a lot of streamers support RYE so I have mixed feelings on if it is just all hype. Let us know what you think about the course after you take, unless you are a streamer :)

TheMuffier

TheMuffier

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the info. I have seen a lot of streamers support RYE so I have mixed feelings on if it is just all hype. Let us know what you think about the course after you take, unless you are a streamer :)
Be your own judge. Watch some of ben's free content on YouTube and judge from that.

RiverLord90

RiverLord90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck on your grind. I'm saving up a bankroll to start my own grind in 2019. I will look into RYE, seems interesting.