Freerolls!

Blairsy19873

Blairsy19873

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Is it me or do people play freerolls like there are playing bingo, going all in with 7 2 off crazy!

R

ritehere

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh yes brother. Bingo is the name of the game (for most) in a freeroll

D

DAMAN74

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
some people like too try and get a large stack to start the game

niphon56

niphon56

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are some short stacks players prefer to steal blind at middle stage.
Anyway most of freerolls is for fun.

RollJJ

RollJJ

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my strategy is to shove early and often, if i bust, nothing lost, if i build up a big stack quick, it means i can make a deeper run withstanding those times when my KK runs into AA, or my AA runs into 83o that hits two pair...

K

karl coakley

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its tough to play those any other way. Most freerolls take a lot of time and you win very little.

RollJJ

RollJJ

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
and then, should you get into a cardschat freeroll, you might have to deal with, as i did, an admin here trying to rattle you by questioning your eleigebility to even be there, so that thier favorite players stand a better chance, and while they might appologize to you in private, youve already busted out, and no public appology is ever forthcomming, becuase the game is rigged, the popular kids get the best odds

Nicholas Benedettini

Nicholas Benedettini

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Blairsy you are so right. People play freerolls like they are rolling dice. But the key is to just stay out of thir ways until the Donkeys weed themelves out and you are left with quite alot of players who are there to play poker. Don't get discouraged.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FERROLI it's like a test drive,check ready to cash tournaments.And for good it a complete mess.

A

Aces74

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A lot of final tables are fun tho.

J

Jazeapokergod

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeh, if you don't double up in the first ten hands or so, it's all for naught. I've played many freerolls, and have yet to beat one with a large field, I got 3rd once.

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you have diffrent players not everyone play poker for serious.....

M

marukh666

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Amazing time of playing poker come to enjoy the wsop 2017 together.

sanych

sanych

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing freerolls can not learn to play poker, just a game of pleasure

sandund

sandund

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Perhaps people noticed that bad hands sometimes take easy win against monster hands. :rolleyes:

MoryMorte

MoryMorte

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes. Most of players want to get it in with almost any two cards. If they triple up, they start playing for real(if you will)

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are right it is mostly bingo. I had AK in a free roll on Titan Poker yesterday went all in pre flop one caller with J10. I hit the Ace and then runner runner turn J river 10.

C

colbear

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
and then, should you get into a cardschat freeroll, you might have to deal with, as i did, an admin here trying to rattle you by questioning your eleigebility to even be there, so that thier favorite players stand a better chance, and while they might appologize to you in private, youve already busted out, and no public appology is ever forthcomming, becuase the game is rigged, the popular kids get the best odds

If you think it's rigged you don't have to play they put the freerolls on for us and we get fun tournaments to get to know each other better by seeing how they play . To bitch about someone giving you things for free is ridiqulous

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many player in freeroll like to build a big chip stack at the start of the tournament they are free.

B

Bone23

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In freerolls, trying to build a big stack in the beginning by shoving with any two cards might be a valid strategy. Bingo sounds like the right term here, but hey freerolls are fun, so don't worry about those players. You can also use their loose play to your advantage assuming you have a good starting hand and like your chances..

J

Jmckay

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In freerolls, trying to build a big stack in the beginning by shoving with any two cards might be a valid strategy. Bingo sounds like the right term here, but hey freerolls are fun, so don't worry about those players. You can also use their loose play to your advantage assuming you have a good starting hand and like your chances..

This is what i try to do but usually end up knocked out with some random straight or something

C

celo945

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
True, sometimes even discouraged by having so many players doing these things

Samsonate

Samsonate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah, that's the normal freeroll game:D
But I have to say in CC freerolls all players are playing poker, and that's absolutely great! How sanych said, freerolls aren't there to improve your poker gae, but CC freerolls could do

Freeroll Passwords