najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
My favorite cards are the ones that hit the flop hard :), actually I have a little weakness for TJh, but I'll take AA anytime.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’ll prefer AA all the time and I read that a lot of people have bad luck with this hand online, but it’s very rare to me to lose with AA.

B

billiamwedge

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love Brodway cards suited in the big blind because when I defend people think I have junk, plus they're not overly good that I can't fold them if I'm beat. Also small pocket pairs like 4-7 are fun to limp and set mine with.

C

CSLysander

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AQ has always done me nicely, better than AA somehow

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your favorite cards depend on your memories of unexpected hands. You think that you win with them more often than usual, because you take winnings with AA or KK for granted. In my opinion, my favorite cards should take the opponent by surprise. Suited connectors are a serious weapon when you call in response to someone's 3-bet preflop. Players with high cards often make a continuation bet on a small flop. So 67s, 78s, 89s are perfect cards. Even during an all-in pre-flop, you will have at least a 40% chance of winning against a player with AK or AQ.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A, A is my favorite card. I would most like to see this in my hand until I get bored (but it takes a long time :D ).

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
A-10 offsuit, done me well in the past.. can’t seem to get off it now

ivanlt18

ivanlt18

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AA of course, people who are losing with AA might not know how to play them properly, but you always can have really bad luck tho..

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont have some weird "lucky" hand that I like, my favourite hand of course is AA, the strongest hand and biggest chance to win with it.

CDancer_1983

CDancer_1983

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
my favorite cards are 66 and Q8 suited.

Takoyaki

Takoyaki

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If it's not a top pair I'm happy with AK! Better if suited! Although I would play AKo pretty much any spot any day. Any bet? Oh well.... it depends who is shoving (nah, anybody!) It would be a flip, but a flip I would have much better odds than I usually do, so.... I'm not a pro to overthink AK, let's flip. So, anybody, any spot.

S

sharky132

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If it's not a top pair I'm happy with AK! Better if suited! Although I would play AKo pretty much any spot any day. Any bet? Oh well.... it depends who is shoving (nah, anybody!) It would be a flip, but a flip I would have much better odds than I usually do, so.... I'm not a pro to overthink AK, let's flip. So, anybody, any spot.
I sure like Jack 4 for some reason

my favorite hand is 10 9 or 8 9 suited
You can come up with a lot of surprises with that hand

Last edited by a moderator:
danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. My favorite pair has to be AA. Next up KK. Next up AKs.
Dan'O