Does this guy play good poker??

M

miku

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys, I found this video from YouTube. I watched it and in my opinion it was horrible playing, what do you think?

I heard this guy has won one bracelet and 4million dollars so I guess it can't be bad playing but am I totally wrong if I claim that?
V V V V V V V V V V
https://youtu.be/HnwCIjssanY

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In this video, he plays poorly but i have seen better stuff from him - i think you need to judge him from watching more - he can and does make random calls but i have followed him for a while now and whilst i think for me, he is one of the weakest pros around, his has a game plan and does well from that ( hard to believe i know) but its true...

yard47

yard47

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think this is definitely one of his weaker sessions, when I used to watch him back in the day on twitch, he usually played pretty well :)

M

miku

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah I really believe that he's a great player, he has to be, not everyone win a bracelet[emoji1] I ment only the playing in this session. Thanks for your answers![emoji106][emoji106]

uriell

uriell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe he does not play well, at least better than his opponents.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hi guys, I found this video from YouTube. I watched it and in my opinion it was horrible playing, what do you think?

I heard this guy has won one bracelet and 4million dollars so I guess it can't be bad playing but am I totally wrong if I claim that?
V V V V V V V V V V
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnwCIjssanY

Seems legit. I only watched for so long. Did u lose to him at some point?

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Jason is a really good player and one of the best Poker coaches out there.

S

spr0ck3t

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
JCarver is definitely a great player but I don't know if I'm qualified to assess his playing in this session - there's always past history with villains etc we might not be privy to, as well as just poor sessions.

M

miku

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jason is a really good player and one of the best Poker coaches out there.
The question was about that one session, not the player.[emoji106] Of course he's a great player because he has won a bracelet and millions in poker.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
The question was about that one session, not the player.[emoji106] Of course he's a great player because he has won a bracelet and millions in poker.
You can't judge a player by one session.

:top:

UnTalTales

UnTalTales

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello miku,

You did not choose one of the best videos, hahaha, but I confess that when I visited his channel for the first time I was disappointed at a first grlance.

Being selective, you will be able to take much advantage of that guy's channel content, so run it up ... !

Last edited: