thehangdude

thehangdude

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I was wondering what some of the stats on HUD say about me. I don't use one, but I think the information on myself would be useful. VPIP, 3bet, and fold to Cbet are the main ones I am interested in. I believe my 3bet is too low (I like it like that) and my fold to Cbet is too high. Just looking for confirmation.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are some free tracking programs on the market or trial versions of the paid ones. So why not just get a tracker and download your hand histories from the poker site, so you can check yourself. This gives you the full sample, which is much better for leak seaking, than if someone else has say 150 hands on you.

slapmetwice

slapmetwice

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
it is highly important to know your stats, these are most of the time more important then the opponents.

You have to be aware of your stats, they can point at your biggest leaks.

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Since I don't really play on american rooms, I have only 90 hands on you, so it won't tell you much. 23/20/9, cbet 75, F to cbet - no info :D

thehangdude

thehangdude

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Since I don't really play on american rooms, I have only 90 hands on you, so it won't tell you much. 23/20/9, cbet 75, F to cbet - no info :D
Thanks. That seems about like me, even though I thought my Cbet was over 100%. lol.

I think I will download a HUD again to check my stats. I should probably just buy one as much as I've been playing. I know it would help as I play the same people in the CC freerolls, plus it'd help with SnG. I'm always seeing the same players there.

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I was wondering what some of the stats on HUD say about me. I don't use one, but I think the information on myself would be useful. VPIP, 3bet, and fold to Cbet are the main ones I am interested in. I believe my 3bet is too low (I like it like that) and my fold to Cbet is too high. Just looking for confirmation.
I am not much for online play...can’t wait until COVID goes away and play live again, but will say that HUD stats are equivalent to live tells - ergo online...or close enough..not to say you need them here, but if playing on a regulated site, and want to make money, they are a must..IMO, ... they annoy me (the stats that is) but when I see outrageous stats on someone matched with an outrageous play, I use that, like a tell :)

lol I just saw this when I looked up ‘ergo’ by typing it and if I was nuts haha

Last edited: