Do you use a 4 color Deck playing Online?

Do you use a 4 color deck playing online?

• Yes-Absolutely every site I play

Votes: 116 58.3%
  • Sometimes-I try it once in a while

Votes: 21 10.6%
  • No- Too funky, I am a traditionalist

Votes: 61 30.7%
  • What- Whats a 4 Color Deck

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters
the lab man

the lab man

CardsChat Irregular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think all sites offer this, do you use it?

I do every site, I think if you multi table you have to.
Your thoughts

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started because on cake the spades looked very similar to the clubs. Now I have 4 color deck on every site.

W

whoopwhoop

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont think theres much of a point. But it makes the decks look a litter cooler and more colorful.

Effexor

Effexor

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried it once when I was playing a lot of tables and couldn't get used to it.

There is a point to doing it, it makes flushes more noticeable when you are playing a lot of tables at once.

M33K3R

M33K3R

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the traditional way. I just like seeing the a real cards opposed to the multicolored ones.

Makwa

Makwa

Undesirable Predator
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes of course much easier, and poker decks were originally 4 colors BTW.

WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate the 4-color deck, no matter how many tables Im playing FTR

ericgarner118

ericgarner118

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I make sure I use them all the time. It was a little weird the first little while that I used them, but It's just standard to me now.

A

Aqqachar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried it on pokerstars a couple a times but the 4 colours annoyed me too much, so i stick to standard card deck.

dweezel

dweezel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What .... no cake ??? No bastard ????? Bogus poll IMO

L

Lonsdaleite

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use the four color decks because I multitable. It is important to be able to read your hand correctly and quickly so you don't give off any tells. For me, the four color decks make it less likely for me to make a mistake.

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, I never have.

The sites made that option for people w/ bad eyes that can't see very well & for girls who like pretty colors IMO...

M

mstram

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is a point to doing it, it makes flushes more noticeable when you are playing a lot of tables at once.

Yes, I always use it.

Even playing one table that is still true.

I now find playing live / paper(plastic) cards a bit strange to only see two colors now :D, though I guess 4 color ones are available ?

Bigsmak

Bigsmak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When Multitabling... it makes it sooooo much easier to spot flushes ... love it!

Crummy

Crummy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started using a 4 colored deck after I made a mistake one day and thinking I had a flush when I didn't!!! Now it just looks odd not seeing 4 colored decks on sites when I play :).

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i use it because sometimes i confuse the suits and think i have a flush when i don't

smerald

smerald

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes, i have to use it. much simpler.

i get confused and think i have flush when i have q hi..

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started using a 4 colored deck after I made a mistake one day and thinking I had a flush when I didn't!!! Now it just looks odd not seeing 4 colored decks on sites when I play :).

I use it most places, not all. And only started maybe 6 months ago, and to my own surprise, loved it immediately. I'm a bit of a purist when it comes to many things, so at first felt like it was a 'crutch', and I was less of a decent player for using it. And I was also afraid it would become a crutch, which it has to a small extent. I think it's at Carbon where you look at your hand history, and it flashes it back w/2 color deck, and it's extra work. lol

E

Ebaum

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find it distracting. I like no-nonsense cards, no animations, just gimme my cards and lemme play :)

tpb221

tpb221

Chasing Gutshots
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I now find playing live / paper(plastic) cards a bit strange to only see two colors now :D, though I guess 4 color ones are available ?

Yes 4 color decks are available. Google-4 color playing cards.
I aways you 4 color online but it was strange the first time I played live with a 4 color deck.

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use this deck for playing serious Hold Em. And I have another for 7 card games. And it has 2 colors for spades. You can use either one. It is just a preference. I like the yellow.

Attachments

• 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    5.3 KB · Views: 66
L

luckforsome

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally always use it if availbe...I once was playing 3 tourneys at once..it was late stages in one, and i looked and seen 2 hearts on flop while holding two..it then put another heart on turn...but i read it wrong.. the games were swtiching fast cause they were short handed, and got it wrong..pushed all in with a king high flush which was really a king high, lost and felt like a tool..from now on, ITs 4 colours all the way :)

TJ Cookier

TJ Cookier

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i found it hard when i first changed, seemed weird. But after a while u will adjust to the 4 colours. No going back now. Minimizes on missclicks for sure.