Do you play poker while you are in the bathroom?

C

Chicungulla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on the cell phone and when it is my turn to go to the bathroom it is so relaxing to be there playing the time flying ... I recommend it

shanest

shanest

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
If I'm in a big tournament and my timebank is gone the phone r laptop is coming with me 😂😂

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don’t on purpose but I play on my ipad so if I need to go during a tournament it’s no big deal as I’ll take the iPad in with me. The CardsChat freerolls start at 4:30 pm my time so I’m always playing while cooking supper as well. It’s so convenient playing mobile but I’m sure my focus isn’t there as strongly.

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
No way, bathroom is time for you relax and think of your day, a time for you be alone and relax

fenoz

fenoz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can try as an exception, but I do not recommend it)

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many times when I am on crucial phase in some tournament and there is a lot of time to the break and I can not wait until it and have to go to the bathroom, I switch my application from my laptop to my phone and go to the bathroom and continue playing.:D

I really hate to sit out at the tournaments, regardless the stage of the tournament or if I am having a lot of stable stack and can miss some hands. But in these hands when I am sitting out, I may miss pocket AA or something really strong, which will be a disappointment for me after that and a missed chance for increasing the chips.

S

StickyAf

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I got some depends adult diapers for this very situation. Not gonna miss out on an AJ off suit round here :p

Shakes

Shakes

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No way for me. It is one less thing I need to worry about at the poker table

L

lqprimetime

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The real problem with the bathroom, no one seems to have realized or mentioned, is you will never get a straight flush.
No matter how many flops you go through.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Thank you for the new poker technology ... ...

Freewka6101129

Freewka6101129

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker absolutely everywhere, because I play through the phone, it helps me to do something else, and be anywhere

E

eluwinka0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I have to when I am deep in tourney but I must to wash or just pee. But never a longer session

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
No cause i dont spend half of the day there :rolleyes:

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually take my session on the phone when i have to go to the bathroom and i stay around 20 mins there :D

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
No way, not in my agenda. Maybe in a very long Tournament I migh consider it, but never as an option! :toilet:

ajtrevor

ajtrevor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on my phone, so where ever I play in the bathroom if nature calls.

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We are gamblers. We play poker anytime, anywhere. We must play constantly and regularly. We must get the treasured chests. We're playing at poker stars. We are poker.:D

P

pablo lima

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not today but I did it a lot when I had the App downloaded on my phone

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on the cell phone and when it is my turn to go to the bathroom it is so relaxing to be there playing the time flying ... I recommend it

I don't see any point in it, I think it's very inconvenient, but this is my point of view if someone likes it I have nothing against it

L

Lina1020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I've played poker in the bathroom while bathing, it felt good. When I was out of the race, it felt good to cool myself down. :)

swerdnase

swerdnase

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some of the answers in here are hilarious :laugh:

Pudiel

Pudiel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a intresting history about this, days ago, I was playing poker on my pc, and i was short stack on the tourney, then i have this brilliant idea: "hmm, I will take a shower playing this tournament" I entered in the shower with 1k, and left with 8k... Since then, I think my bathroom is magic!

007Leon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

hahahaha thats funny, I never do that, but, if i have to, I will do it

W

west28

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wow!! that must be really tough for me to accomplish!