Chips
Do u guys like America's cardroom

Duraphig

Duraphig

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Overall yes, maybe just because it seems like it is one of the best sites for US players. If we had more options I would probably play more at some other sites though. It seems to have the largest amount of players and tournaments for us US people. So almost by default yes because of where I live.

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i just started playing there and havent made a deposit yet but i like that they give me some free tourney dollars to play with while i get used to the site

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Yes, I like ACR.

I find their "Deal Algorithm" the closest to live poker. Haven't played there that long, so maybe just beginners luck. Time will tell, I suppose.

Last edited:
J

Joonnn1212

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I am a fan of ACR. I play mostly on there and on ignition. ACR has a lot of micro tournaments every day, which is perfect for me because I love to play lower stakes affordable tourneys. I also enjoy the hyper headsup sitngos that run nonstop when I'm looking for some quick headsup play to try and build my bankroll up and practice my headsup skills.:D

Gorbonz4988

Gorbonz4988

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do I like acr?

Yes, I like ACR.

I find their "Deal Algorithm" the closest to live poker. Haven't played there that long, so maybe just beginners luck. Time will tell, I suppose.

Trust me I like Acr but I'm starting to wonder if bots are playing or as they got caught cheating and reduced some players supposedly. It just you don't get hit by 4 of kids yo ur flush 7 ties in about 20 hrs of play ( the 4 of lid was example) I also noticed the jps and sng 2.0 are very sketchy always sucked out on river. Got example 9 hrs play 19 hit river to win all in while person beat by landslide 1% chanceyesterday to only lose same suite 5 cameonly card something wrong but in end I have no proof agreed?

thatguy6793

thatguy6793

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah I really enjoy playing on there. They have freerolls and micros which a lot of the other US sites don't have anymore and a pretty good sized player pool. I think it might start to suffer if states start legalizing poker and the big sites like pokerstars start coming back all over the US but for now I'm sticking to ACR :top:

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
ACR is a great site to play on. I play there all the time and find the games RNG to be pretty good. I would only leave if P.S. returns to the U.S. but would probably still play there some.

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like it plenty. The WPN network in general is pretty good imo. Best part of it for me is any issues with the site or technical problems there is a thread in CC dedicated to supporting us. I find that to be great! Also they are one of the few US based sites that still offer lots of freerolls! Not to mention various forums run their own versions of freerolls on the site

bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Acr for me is the second best platform to play poker after the PS, Acr has opcção to change your avatar in your hand I liked it bastanre

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Yes it's an OK site and I like it but it is not the best out there. I do / don't like some things but I will continue play there.

I am skeptic about ACR because many times in the past proved that the client is not able to run without issues like the recent DOS attack plus the scandal with the late registration glitch. Those things are not acceptable for a serious poker room.

Needless to say that once I sent an email for a problem I had and they never responded back LOL right? But I never had a problem with deposits / withdrawals !

D

Don Chonch

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I definitely enjoy playing at ACR. I like that they always have some micro/low limit mtts always running.

D

da22duke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im a fan of ACR. They have plently of options at the lower level MTTs.

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes

Yes, I play on ACR and like doing so.

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The site is alright but the late reg time is way to high, And the freerolls aren't really that great either, but other than that it's a good site :)

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One of the best poker sites, and it's pleasure to play there. I agree about late reg time, it should be reduced at least for a bit. Never had a problem with money transfering too. Also there's a great support team.

M

Mrjamesbond1977

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes i like playing there

bekel285

bekel285

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on it but it's not my favourite. It's about my 5th choice site at the moment. Limited choice of low and micro mtts and very long registration periods make it not great. I know alot of you don't have much choice but i still prefer bol/sportsbetting if your limited to us sites. Still good to use as an option if you play multi table, multi site though.

Last edited:
Ian the Fish

Ian the Fish

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I like ACR.

Would you mind explaining how you, as a player, know about this poker site's source codes?

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
ACR/BCP review

I play there but not my favorite . As others have said the late registration in MTTs is way too long and there are occasional DOS site freezes . I find the tiny no limit holdem ring games to be so tight that you can barely beat the rake . I cant believe there are that many strong regulars fighting for a few bucks ! Lets hope those micro stakes are not filled with multi- tabling poker programs .They don't do much friendly banter , as you would expect .

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No - their Mac software is buggy.

exodus8083

exodus8083

Rising Star
Bronze Level