Dispersion or ...?

nop9gok

nop9gok

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing poker for several years, I’m not a pro, I’m playing mmt, I can play several tournaments every day for six months, I can’t take a poker client for two weeks, I’ve had a break for a little more than two months. I decided to play. In the course of the week, in all rooms I play as many tournaments everywhere, in all poker rooms, I lose. I do not understand what is going on. Maybe a break as it affected nk my game? Can this simultaneous downstream everywhere? Who faced similar, how to solve the problem?

M

Meepomancer1122

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't worry

There are two possible explanations the way I see it:
Since you stopped playing for two months, you might have gotten a little out of rythm and can't handle playing lots of tables right now (so you can try lowering the quantity of tables you play in) or you are just experiencing variance. If the case is variance, you don't have to worry. It happens. You should just try to play poker tournaments that have less rake, or keep playing right and eventually you'll start winning again.

Just remember, never stop studying and improving your game, and try not to get tilted by this downswing. If you make the right decisions, you'll always win money in the long run ;)

nop9gok

nop9gok

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are two possible explanations the way I see it:
Since you stopped playing for two months, you might have gotten a little out of rythm and can't handle playing lots of tables right now (so you can try lowering the quantity of tables you play in) or you are just experiencing variance. If the case is variance, you don't have to worry. It happens. You should just try to play poker tournaments that have less rake, or keep playing right and eventually you'll start winning again.

Just remember, never stop studying and improving your game, and try not to get tilted by this downswing. If you make the right decisions, you'll always win money in the long run ;)

what I want to notice is that inadequate players beat me out of tournaments, mostly when I’m older than my opponent. I have from 9 to 16 outs, he has 1-2 outs. Some sort of magic. I play simultaneously 2 tables and 4-5 tournaments per day in different rooms. Maybe there is a problem that there are regular tournaments, turbo, hyper? Probably have to play one kind?

Anton Fedorov

Anton Fedorov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, the number of pro grows, everyone wants to win more and lose less, you need to make out your games, see what the problem is. Maybe you just need to play more distance and then it will be better.

M

Meepomancer1122

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what I want to notice is that inadequate players beat me out of tournaments, mostly when I’m older than my opponent. I have from 9 to 16 outs, he has 1-2 outs. Some sort of magic. I play simultaneously 2 tables and 4-5 tournaments per day in different rooms. Maybe there is a problem that there are regular tournaments, turbo, hyper? Probably have to play one kind?

Then it is simply variance. If you get it in ahead and they get there, nothing to worry about. Just keep doing what you are doing and you'll be fine