Difference in level of play?

Miketheman190

Miketheman190

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
does anyone find a difference in the level of play on different sites?

R

RobQQ

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not really but...

I know this i Have met bad players at the $400 buy in tables and I have met great players at the $1 buyin table. I think the best thing to do especially if your starting out is find those people at the table that you think have a greater experince then you at wait for better or next to nuts hands before you play them....as far as weak players go just play the cards usually thats all they are doing and they will call you down with next to nothing. so have a hand

22meandu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think most sites i play are frequented by the same players , so no! . What i have noticed ' to my depriment ' is at higher stakes , more players are likely to have wider ranges of cards that call raises , making tight play less productive .

22meandu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And if you play a little loose .

Capture3 .

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not only the level of players but also the random number generator also varies...

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, the level of the game parimatchpoker is lower than the pokerstars. But unfortunately the parimatchpoker is gone. This room was closed.

Last edited:
AlexStar1981

AlexStar1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Internet has information on this topic. There are a lot of loose players in the poker games. There are many weak players on 888 poker. In fact, you never know who you're going to play with until you play.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find the difference in the game at two poker sites at 888 Poker and PokerStars, I better play it for PokerStars, but many people like to play 888 poker, and I like playing poker tournaments in PokerStars. The bet is not very fast and you can wait for the card and focus on game, and in 888 poker tournaments the rate rises quickly and does not focus on the game and players play often on bad cards!

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not have experience in other poker sites, but as the system still has its suspicions, it could be that there is some difference yes.
Note that online poker is governed by computer system to randomly draw cards and the same system used in PokerStar, is not the same in Poker 888 and partypoker, so it may be that there is some difference in the card in other sites, but of course not I tried the game on other sites I'm not sure if it exists.
I can talk in buy-in levels, in smaller buy-in games it's possible there is a difference in the level of players, because those who play at the lower levels do not have much experience and are always bluffing and going all in for any card but not cheat the game is even in all situations.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Obviously, such a difference exists. For example, I noticed that on the site 888 most of the weak players. And PokerStar has more powerful players.

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It all depends on who you run into while playing. You can play micro stakes and be destroyed by someone, or you could go play high stakes and find it easier on that particular table. Its just that with the higher stakes there is less bad players and its harder to run into one.